I just bought a rizla concept rolling machine, and it says don't use tobacco designed for rollong. So...can you buy bags of tobacco which are more like the tobacco found in cigarettes?
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Yeah, you can get packs of tobacco from the same people that make that machine. Haven't seen any around for a while but I'm sure you'll find some if you ask around. And dingo, it sure is easier to just get a pack of cigarettes, but at £5.50 a pack not everyone can afford them.

edit: http://www.brucciani-ltd.co.uk/shop/81/205/index.htm

Keep scrolling down the page and you'll find it - dark blue pack.
Last edited by C_Turton at Jul 12, 2007,
Quote by C_Turton
Yeah, you can get packs of tobacco from the same people that make that machine. Haven't seen any around for a while but I'm sure you'll find some if you ask around. And dingo, it sure is easier to just get a pack of cigarettes, but at £5.50 a pack not everyone can afford them.

edit: http://www.brucciani-ltd.co.uk/shop/81/205/index.htm

Keep scrolling down the page and you'll find it - dark blue pack.

Yeah its much cheaper just buying tobacco and rolling it yourself
^ true its is burning a huge hole in my pocket and i started when i was 14 now i am a month away from 16, the price dependes on what brand you buy i think the cheapest is mayfair but i only buy a box of 10 so i only pay from £2-3 for my sterling superkings or marlboro. I think i should start geting packs of 20 because i just realise i will be spending less overall ****!!!
yea i had 500 grams of golden v brought back from spain by my gf AS A PRESENT
how awesome is that been 2 weeks and i still have 7 packs left n a half
Last edited by the agony scene at Jul 12, 2007,
Quote by the agony scene
yea i had 500 grams of golden v brought back from spain by my gf AS A PRESENT
how awesome is that been 2 weeks and i still have 7 packs left n a half

You know what else is awesome? Lung cancer.

ROFL LOLZ OMG!!!!

Only kidding. I roll my own, but only when I'm drunk and I've run out of green. Because of the drink, they're always horrible.

Edit: just realised I should answer the question.

I have no idea. Why not just roll 'em yourself?
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Last edited by monkey_dancer at Jul 12, 2007,
I have rolled my own.
Not bad either.
I dont see how rolled cigarettes get a bad rep.
Guitar
Lyon LI15
Epi Beast
Berhinger V-ampire LX210
Danelectro grilled cheese & t-bone

Bass:
Peavey 112
Ibanez gsr200

Saving for Bugera 333 $300 / $599 :|

Quote by Doppelgänger
Agreed. There's no point in doing anything if she looks like shit.
Rolling tobacco is quite common, just look around, and yes, it makes it so much cheaper! I don't buy rolling tobacco because I can't roll properly and it's an awfull bummer having to always have filters, rolling papers and tobacco with you. (My parents don't know I smoke, so I need the stealth :ninja: )

Oh and to the guy above me: they get a bad rep because they're easilly associated with pot.
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
Quote by sponj
Rolling tobacco is quite common, just look around, and yes, it makes it so much cheaper! I don't buy rolling tobacco because I can't roll properly and it's an awfull bummer having to always have filters, rolling papers and tobacco with you. (My parents don't know I smoke, so I need the stealth :ninja: )

Oh and to the guy above me: they get a bad rep because they're easilly associated with pot.

i thought it was because of lowly heroine users sullying there good name as they were cheaper and thats all they could afford
Quote by sponj

Which is what they're really made for....
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Quote by monkey_dancer

+1
Agreed. They even make the rizla packets out of cardbord that's just the right thickness to make a roach for your doobie.
Quote by monkey_dancer

No it isn't.
do you think that when people started smoking tobacco they created a neat product ready to consume? No, everyone had to roll their cigars...

And what about people who prefer smoking pipes?
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
rolling machines are for poofs, learn to do it yourself
Bono: "Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."

Audience member: "Well, f*cking stop it then!"
Quote by nevermindaboutm
I figured I'd post this here. Now, I'm going France soon and since tobacco is cheaper there I want to start rolling my own.

So what do I need to start?

Two hands, some ciggie papers, some tobacco and a little bit of spit to start with.....followed by a hell of a lot of practice.
Anyone ever seen Highlander skins?

They come in a chequered packet which has a book of roach on the front with little sayings(usually about drug use) and the skinds are slightly longer and thinner than king-size skins (ie the perfect size of a joint). They are pretty bad though. They are very thin and require alot of licking to get them to stick. Zig-Zags FTW!!
Quote by 86th fret
my testes turned blue from just reading that. i mean just imagine that they would ****ing burst and your... omg..

Quote by acrocks
i'd bite the zombies so they'd turn into me
Bet they wouldn't see that coming
Quote by big duck
I just bought a rizla concept rolling machine, and it says don't use tobacco designed for rollong. So...can you buy bags of tobacco which are more like the tobacco found in cigarettes?

Why not just be a man and roll by hand?
Originally Posted by guitar_freak333
I dont like death metal, I just see it as a bunch of hairy men playing the same riff over and over again exetremely fast.
When I got into rolling my own at first I never used filters so I'd get extremely overly buzzed.

Nowadays, I just smoke Camels but I won't knock the roll-your-own guys, it's all the same to me.
Quote by walidb123
Here's an idea to save money: DON'T SMOKE

whyd you come to the thread if you have nothing to contribute?

i was thinkin of gettin a small rolling machine. ive always been able to roll weed in cigar papers (blunt wraps wutever u wanna call em) but ive never been able to roll weed or tobacco in rolling papers for some reasons
Quote by Cameronrobson
It's a bat, a cyclops and an owl riding a pair of bicycles. Idiot.