Page 1 of 2
Anybody been to a Kwik-E-Mart yet?

I, for one, am obsessed with this show. However, the past few seasons have been pretty weak; what with so many of the classic writers leaving. Al Jean as a lone showrunner really isn't working either.

I did hear however that all of the classic writers would be returning for he film, and it should be great.

I have my ticket.
Last edited by JeffWiredBeck24 at Jul 12, 2007,
Quote by gallagher2006
It'll suck ass...sorry it has to be said.

And yet your avatar is from possibly the worst animated show ever conceived.
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24

Family Guy is amazing!

But I'm gonna go see The Simpsons movie too, I hope it's good.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.

+1. ouch.
Family Guy is pretty much stupid funny. Simpsons is higher brow.
Family Guy isn't bad! Anyway, I used to like The Simpsons a lot and everything but now I just can't imagine the film being at all good. It's as if they're just doing it for more money.
Quote by soulflyV
One word:

SPIDER-PIG.

FTW ye it looks good, i.....must....go....seee!!

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24

At least Family GUy still gets a laugh.

Swish!
Quote by gallagher2006
At least Family GUy still gets a laugh.

Swish!

A laugh from mindless teenage drones.

"lol Peter Griffin farted omg dats so funny!!!!"
I have no hope at all for the movie. I think it'll be the biggest piece of shit ever. Just like the last few seasons.

I hope to god that this is the last thing they ever do, because of the weakness of the last few seasons I want them to just stop making humiliating themselves and tarnishing the reputation they had as being the best show on television.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24

Fart joke is better than a crap joke actually. Which the Simpsons have been throwing out for about 6 years now.
Yeah, I definitely have to agree that they've lost it. Just try to remember all the millions of jobs Homer has had. They've done all they can with it in my opinion.
^ no but i just hate that theres like a thousand flashbacks in one episode. but overall good show
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I'd rather Simpsons over Family Guy anyday!

They do seem to be running out of ideas...heres hoping the movie sums it all up as a job well done
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by gallagher2006
Fart joke is better than a crap joke actually. Which the Simpsons have been throwing out for about 6 years now.

At least it's original crap.
The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.
Have you people criticising the low-brow humour of Family Guy not noticed that the Simpsons is slowly sinking to the same level? Only they do it less well.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Quote by gallagher2006
It'll suck ass...sorry it has to be said.

+1'000'000 and my soul
I think its gonna be good.

and simpsons>Family guy
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

I must admit the past, oh, seven seasons have sucked. I heard the movie will be their exit. They're bringing back all of the writers from the classic era, guys who have had nothing to so with the show for the past few years; so I wouldn't use the past few seasons as a judge for the film.
Family guys brill! Simpsons used to be!
We all know they are bound to fall!
But American Dad pwns them all.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24

Have you ever watched family guy? I can only remember one joke at the end of a episode where peter was talking about how farting was a serious issue.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
The newer episodes of the simpsons, just kinda went on storyline tangents, started off one way then ended up being about something completly different.

I hated it at first, then I got used to it, and then started to really like the level of wakness it reached at times....like when Krusty pulled out a crack pipe, and had a toke.

I dunno, I think the movie will be alright at least.

ps. Family Guy is good, but only morons can watch episodes again and again.

South Park is by far the best IMO as it is both funny and intelligent.
For some reason I hate South Park.

I just find it annoying loud and stupid.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
I might see it...my hopes for it are meeeh.

Why do people have these stupid cartoon wars anyways? We all already know that Futurama reign's supreme.
gunna be great!!!! cant wait.......they should make a new familly guy movie!!

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

._: Gear :_.
1952 Reissue Fender Strat
1962 Reissue Fender Telecaster
Bluerock Double Neck SG
Yamaha Pacifica 112mx
Aria Electro Acoustic
Fender Deluxe 900 Amp
Various Effects
South Park > Simpsons > American Dad series 1 > Family Guy

Since we are all being opinionated today.
Quote by Phill-Rock
Family Guy is amazing!

But I'm gonna go see The Simpsons movie too, I hope it's good.

Quoted for truth. The Simpsons movie will hopefully be great, as if it isn't it could ruin a really really good series. Family Guy is good too, the movie for that was pretty good so hopefully the Simpsons will follow in it's footsteps.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24
Anybody been to a Kwik-E-Mart yet?

I, for one, am obsessed with this show. However, the past few seasons have been pretty weak; what with so many of the classic writers leaving. Al Jean as a lone showrunner really isn't working either.

I did hear however that all of the classic writers would be returning for he film, and it should be great.

I have my ticket.

Actually my mum was in NYC last week and see said all the Elevens where changed into Kwiki marts and i got a Radioactive man comic and a Mr burns head bobbler
ok ok
To sort out the arguement.
FAMILY GUY ROCKS
SIMPSONS ROCKS

and people who come on the internet to argue for their favorite shows suck
there, now its over
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Quote by TheUnholy
So, apparently "Britain has a large Pakistani community" is now a source of humour?

I hope your Daily Mail strangles you, to be honest.
Quote by Zebrahead_SICK
ok ok
FAMILY GUY ROCKS
SIMPSONS ROCKS

there, now its over

Oh, everywhere i go i see this argument.

Basically Simpsons is class it basically started it all. It has now gone really down hill.

Family guy i think is entertaining and can be amusing at times. I prefer watching it as i haven't seen all the episodes. I also think Family guy is more aimed towards adults as there is far more adult jokes in it.

IMO Futurama is the best. Bender FTW

But the movie unless they have their old writers back will suck.
Quote by Zebrahead_SICK
ok ok
FAMILY GUY ROCKS
SIMPSONS ROCKS

there, now its over

Yeah, i like them all equally.

Except for South Park, dont like it.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I like the simpsons, but its humour for children. to continue the argument above, family guy is more funnier.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
has anyone seen the south park episode that deals with family guy? their calls about the writing are so accurate.

i dunno, while the simpsons episodes have been going a bit off the rails, i think they'll put a bit more effort into the movie.

fingers crossed.
I'm so hyped for this movie, Simpsons is pretty much my life. I have the first 17 seasons on DVD, my uncle got them for me burned from china. 90 DVDS of nothing but Simpsons
Quote by nodice182
has anyone seen the south park episode that deals with family guy? their calls about the writing are so accurate.

Cartoon wars Parts 1/2.

I can link them if anyone's interested, funny ****.
Quote by TheGoldenGod
this thread keeps rearing its ugly head. die pube thread, die!
Quote by Raii
Cartoon wars Parts 1/2.

I can link them if anyone's interested, funny ****.

Please
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Page 1 of 2