i have a question about the dragonforce video for 'Through the Fire and the Flames'

I don't know the timings of it but try to work out what i mean by my explanation.

Well.. at the beginning of the huge and fast solo in the video (the part where the screen goes black for a second or two then suddenly Herman Li and Sam are playing the fast guitars parts, which also has the two small boxes showing them playing) i can't help bu tnotice something kinda fall off from Herman Li's guitar.. and this is the very start of the solo. It's something small and you might miss it if you don't look carefully but i#m just wandering.. what the hell is it that falls off the guitar?!?

thanks
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
but it comes from either behind herman himself of from the behind the guitar,, wouldn't the wammy bar be falling from the front of the guitar?... unless someone had a random spasm and went on a wammy bar killing spree....
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
He broke his whammy bar when I went to see them live, I think he does it frequently.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
its in his hair. like in one live video the singer pulls a whammy bar out of hermans hair. maybe its a reference to that, i dont know.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
well normally he keeps some in his pocket because of the stuff he does with them (scraping across strings etc) so he can't really unscrew it from the guitar everytime he wants to do one of these. It could be one of those

quite why it matters however, i don't know
Hi

Quote by iceman95
Fiddler is a god!!!! omg that's a good movie
It clearly flies from the left side of his head, looks like from his hair, it hits sam's leg and lands on the ground. Although, I have no idea what would of caused it to fly like that... but it does look like a wammy bar.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo