to suffer amnesia and forget what all you ***holes said about the new book just because you don't care doesn't give you the right to be pricks, the books are interesting and inventive and your just being rude because people care and you ruin it for them, if you've got nothing better to do then ruin this story for people THAT's REALLY SAD, and you should go get a hobby or a girlfriend.
can you stop making threads about harry potter... people can be assholes, but this is UG, you probably should have assumed that someone would have spoiled it if you posted "i don't want to know the end of the book" in a sense

*reported*
faith is the answer.

click the link in my sig and be touched by the UG Faith's message of hope.
Hitting yourself in the head to get amnesia isn't the answer...

Alcohol is.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
This is "The Pit"

Compassion and Understanding dont exist here
On the Subject of Hitlers resemblance to Emos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muphin
No. Emos can't grow facial hair, not to mention their inability to invade Poland
Wah!

No one cares.

And because no one cares, it DOES give them the right to be pricks.

-reported-
Quote by Metal_Man666
This is "The Pit"

Compassion and Understanding dont exist here

+1
Proud member of the Butsecks Militia.
Bend over, pull em down, and prepare to be boarded. Don't be a victim.
Quote by Avopeac
faith is the answer.

click the link in my sig and be touched by the UG Faith's message of hope.

I love your religeon Avopeac...
Quote by Dr.Jimmy
to suffer amnesia and forget what all you ***holes said about the new book just because you don't care doesn't give you the right to be pricks, the books are interesting and inventive and your just being rude because people care and you ruin it for them, if you've got nothing better to do then ruin this story for people THAT's REALLY SAD, and you should go get a hobby or a girlfriend.

I find it sadder that you're obsessing over $30 of paper and print.
Dickless.
Harry's scar is the seventh horcrux.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by Moggan13

I love your religeon Avopeac...

the religion is not mine, but the people's.
Quote by Krieg Commando
Dude you've just made a thread related to this!

Ahh, i see my faith has struck a chord amongst the common man.

Go forth and speak of the beauty of the faith you have heard about now. Many shall flock to the feet of the altar to pray, while others shall fall to their feet in a death prayer of their own. Decide now if you'll answer to the call of god or the sword.
Quote by Avopeac
Ahh, i see my faith has struck a chord amongst the common man.

Go forth and speak of the beauty of the faith you have heard about now. Many shall flock to the feet of the altar to pray, while others shall fall to their feet in a death prayer of their own. Decide now if you'll answer to the call of god or the sword.

is it just me or does anyone else think this "religion" is rediculous and will die after about 2 days after they've had their fun
You're going to commit physical harm to yourself because you don't agree with someone? Wow.
Quote by rooster456
You're going to commit physical harm to yourself because you don't agree with someone? Wow.

Suicide bombers anyone?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Suicide bombers anyone?

Yes! Therefore this thread is a form of terrorism. WE NEED A STRIKE FORCE UP IN THIS BITCH!
Quote by americnidiot
is it just me or does anyone else think this "religion" is rediculous and will die after about 2 days after they've had their fun

they said jesus was drunk off his ass when he started his religion and it'd never last, but he possessed the foresight to lead his ragtag group of outcasts into the annals of history.