I can't be the only one who still finds Vice City amusing?

Fuck San Andreas. Vice City was, and is, teh pwn.
R E G G A E
Nope Vice City Stories > Vice City
Please Stay,
Until I'm Gone,
I'm Here Hold On,
To Me I'm Right Here,
Waiting,
And Take My One Last Breath,
And Dont Forget,
That I Will Be Right Here,
Waiting
Vice City > San Andreas = III > (haven't played the 'Stories')
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Nah after playing San An I realise how limited Vice City is, Loved it when it first came out though
Quote by LustGardenBlues
vice city sucks balls

mercenaries > grand theft auto

Ignorant and opinionated much?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Vice > III > San Andreas

I think there is a distinct correlation between soundtrack quality and gameplay quality.
Quote by melchia
all the missions on vc are really hard.......

... What?

I find all of them great games, but if I was to go on one now for fun it would probably be SA as it has more freedom.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by sebastian_96
Ignorant and opinionated much?

opinionated, perhaps.

ignorant, no.

vice city sucks balls

If your wiener is happy, then you're happy.
the GTAs are boring to me...

i like games liek S.T.A.L.K.E.R - shadow of chernobyl

now THATS a real game *shudders*
Vice City had a far better story. The only reason people would put SA over VC would be because of the extra features. I still prefer VC however.
Quote by blynd_snyper
Is anyone else pissed off with rockstar for not making another proper GTA with a large map.

I don't want any more 'stories' games.

Thats exactly what i think , there not even having planes in 4

Lol sounds funny but i wanted a map that is so big it takes you a week to drive from one side to the other... wellmaybe not that big , but BIG!
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Vice City is awesome just because you can do drive-bys while listening to 99 Red Balloons and Video Killed The Radio Star and then escape from cops while listening to Cum On Feel The Noize.

Also, I believe it is the funniest GTA to date.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
I got sick of SA because it was too big...if you were in LS and you wanted to go to LV or SF it would take too long and by the time you got there you got bored and turned it off!

That said I just finished it again tonight

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
I got sick of SA because it was too big...if you were in LS and you wanted to go to LV or SF it would take too long and by the time you got there you got bored and turned it off!

That said I just finished it again tonight

Just take a flight there.
Quote by billythexninja
simpsons hit & run beats all of the grand theft autos mauahahahah

Nah, it was too repetitive.

I got fed up with hearing the same stuff over and over.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
i really want a really really modern GTA but not "i da hood." more like "i was in the pizzeria and-a joey came up and he blew Paulies-a Brains all over the wall"

basically sopranos n ****, but not like the sopranos game, that was awful.
I don't like Vice City that much. It's got a good story and everything but the car handling is far too good to be realistic imo and I like my realism!
Quote by Retro Rocker
Vice > III > San Andreas

I think there is a distinct correlation between soundtrack quality and gameplay quality.

You're an ignorant fuck then. The SA soundtrack rocks the **** out oif VC. Besides it's so much bigger than VC, VC is tiny.