Oh my...Does anyone remember the show 'Stingray'?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ChEwH0B92OA

Such an awesome show....Although it has to be said that the theme tune was so much like the Thunderbirds theme.
So did anyone watch it? What were your thoughts on it?

Discuss
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
it was good, but nowhere near as good as thunderbirds. and I agree, and theme was epic.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Anyone remember the show 'Bandit' on TGIF years ago?
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Enter shakari rule.

Seen them 3 times haha

although theyre getting old now.

anyway back onto topic.....

No.
This is my Myspace
Quote by Pink_blood
you know shoes are a very serious matter.
Hitler couldn't have invaded Poland without shoes. Yeah you think about that!

Quote by Metallica708

Oh my god.
I knew I had a long lost brother
Quote by shedlight
its ALSO an enter shikari song

Lol....How do you think I remembered the show? Thank you Wikipedia for reminding me of such mastery of puppets...
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by Metallica798
Enter shakari rule.

Seen them 3 times haha

No.

"getting old now"?

They've only been remotely known for about 5 minutes.

Throwaway music for you...
i think it was made by gerry anderson, who made thunderbirds. and space precinct.

pointless fact: when they did hand shots in thunderbirds, a lot of the women's hands were done by his wife.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Quote by Metallica798
Enter shakari rule.

Seen them 3 times haha

No.

getting old?

you pass a judgement on a band based on how 'in' they are?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
man ive liked enter shikari for over a year and a half, most of them come from around london so i was going to their gigs when they just started out.

now all these crappy new rave and emo kids are getting into them and theyve sold out
Quote by shedlight
man ive liked enter shikari for over a year and a half, most of them come from around london so i was going to their gigs when they just started out.

now all these crappy new rave and emo kids are getting into them and theyve sold out

They come from St.Albans and having lived there i've been seeing them live for years, i forget how long. They are very 'flavour of the month' in regards to their current surge of mainstream popularity, and the scene kids have been latched onto them for ages.

But ya, Stingray, Captain Scarlet, Thunderbirds, etc ftw.
Quote by rabidguitarist
getting old?

you pass a judgement on a band based on how 'in' they are?

Aye, I think he just secured any doubt that they were NOT a throwaway band.
Quote by shedlight

Erm, well I happened to have known them (not actually by choice ) for about a year if not longer, and they don't seem to have changed at all.