Poll: What was your survival points?
Poll Options
View poll results: What was your survival points?
1-10%...Yea I'm going to get raped by a zombie!
3 1%
10-20%...Mommy I'm afraid!!
1 0%
20-30%...*crys silently under the bed*
5 2%
30%-40%...Oh no!!I's beind me!!!ARRGHHFFZZ!!
17 8%
40%-50%...AH!I KILLED YOU BITCH!OH NO!!There are too many!!AHHH HELP!!
43 19%
50-60%...*sits in a pile of zombies*...2 seconds later...haha you tickle...
44 20%
60-70%...C'mon people let's kill them!!Ohhh...I get it now!
47 21%
70-80%...Pum.1 Pum.2 Pum.3 Pum.4 Pum.5...I'm Chuck Norris at killing zombies!Oops no bullets left!
63 28%
Voters: 223.
Page 1 of 4
So have you ever wonder if your town was invaded by zombies what were the chances of surviving?!

Well,I know mines 58%!!

So...What are yours?...That my felow UG'ers is somethin' that you could get answered in...*drum roll* ... http://mingle2.com/zombie-quiz

I searched on this,by the way!

Cheers

EDIT:Added the pool...I ****ed up!...Guess you can't have more than 80%! Seriously it wasn't intended!
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Last edited by MegaShreeder at Jul 12, 2007,
Hey you quoted that one, too? That makes two people.

EDIT: Eh, 44% chance lol. Not my fault if I take very oppurtunity to loot things.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Last edited by MedicreDemon at Jul 12, 2007,
Quote by Jackolas
Some of us are still waiting for it to happen.

Yeah. I remember that April Fool's BBC article a while back about the mosquito's causing people to be zombies.

I was so pissed when I found out it was a fake article.

Just look at my sig.

EDIT: 64% Chance. Yeah.
Last edited by Joshrocker48 at Jul 12, 2007,
89% Bitches!!!!
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

50%
Quote by primusfan
if she's squatting over you it greatly increases the risk of breaking your dick in case it comes out. but that shouldn't be a problem for UGers because they all have 8" penises.
62% only

meh, id be cool being a zombie.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
it's obvious which answers will give a higher score, but answering honestly i got 46%
from daylight...
...into darkness
54%

This quiz is ****, I'd totally die lol! I'm gonna take it again and see though...
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Bah, only a 54%?!?!?! I demand a ****ing recount!
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
i have less than 50% chance of surviving.... it looks like i will be fighting in the nude, to hopefully attract the young women zombies, then crush they're soft heads in with an AXE.
72% everyman for themselves...looting will occur once i have decimated all the zombies though and i wouldn't go to any of those places as a safe house. i live in a big brick townhouse with only two entrances a front and back and no windows that you can climb into so i wouldnt even go outside
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
I'll do it in a minute..but I have high chances since I own the book The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks (believe me, this book rocks! and will leave you wanting a zombie apocalypse even more than you wanted before reading it)

EDIT: 77% meeeh.. I know I'm better than this with surviving a zombie hollocaust ¬ ,¬
Last edited by Jimbou at Jul 12, 2007,
if i was using a lock i would just fear them and get a mage to pyroblast while i spam shadowbolt for a minute.

they have no chance
55% woot
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
40%
Quote by nxtvanhalen
i marvel at how people could have the patience to build a guitar basically from scratch, since i try to do something for about 5 seconds, and if it gives me any trouble it usually ends up...you know... on fire.
Okay, I answered a bit more honestly and got 44%. I'd be surprised if I could back that up though lol!
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores

ed- ^ nice!
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
61%. I guess that's pretty good.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
You Have a 78% Chance of Survival!

\o/

if a resident evil character does that quiz its coming out like...10% ¬¬
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Yeah.....39%, I'd get zombie raped.
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.
If could get my hands on a shotgun or any weapon, I would have a better chance of survival. Sadly, I just have knives, lol.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by shedlight
guys you would have 80% and higher if you chain spam fear and shadowbolt

lol they are zombies, prob resist shadow and fear

you could pyro and flamestrike them thou =D
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
67% and I put I can't run because I'm in a walking cast thing. So when I get it off I'll probably be much higher.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Page 1 of 4