i tuned one of my guitars to DADAAD to play "name" by the Goo Goo Dolls, anyone have any other good acoustic songs in this tuning?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think "Treat yo momma" by John Butler Trio MIGHT be in that tuning, or something clcose to it.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by Miggy01
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think "Treat yo momma" by John Butler Trio MIGHT be in that tuning, or something clcose to it.

DADDAD (lapsteel tuning)
Guitars: Yamaha Pacifica 112J - Alvaro n° 25 classical guitar - Cort Earth 100F - Maton M425/12
Amps: Peavey Classic 30 - Roland Cube 30
Effects: Crybaby GCB95 wahwah- Digitech Bad Monkey
squib said the best...
hope by rush is amazing.
my only problem is i keep breaking the G string when tuning it up to A.
any way to help prevent that?
Quote by uffan526
i tuned one of my guitars to DADAAD to play "name" by the Goo Goo Dolls, anyone have any other good acoustic songs in this tuning?

try tuning the high 'd' up to an 'e' for this song.
Tuning for name is DAEAEE, not what you have. Most of the tabs for it are wrong, took me awhile to get the right tuning, he swaps his b string for a second e to get it. And afaik, it's the only song in the tuning.
this is a post. there are many like it but this one is mine

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112
Okko Dominator, Big muff pi, cs3, dd3, ch1, ts9, ad9, classic wah
Wow. What was the purpose of that bump, exactly? this thread is 3 AND A HALF YEARS OLD!
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.