so i went to guitar center today and i must say the guys that work there are very very stupid even my gf who knows nothing about guitars could tell they dont know anything... anyway i ask one of the employees about buying a floyd rose for my ibanez . so he calls ibanez and asks witch one will fit i told him i wanted the OFR becuase i've heard that it will fit in the cavity so the guy from ibanez says that he doesnt recomend that and that the only tremolo system that fits is the Edge III .. so is he right?
Cmstar90: i have too lisen to a song for hours just to figure out of one part it sound and how to move my fingers tso that it sounds that way
Cmstar90: when u seem to figure it out in seconds
why do you need to replace it anyway the locking trem it has is pretty good anyway isnt it? :S
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

i hope your joking its a peice of crap ... and also i over tightend the locking nut so its kinda screwed. but im weakling trust me the edge III is made of plastic...
Cmstar90: i have too lisen to a song for hours just to figure out of one part it sound and how to move my fingers tso that it sounds that way
1) Dont get it if you dont really know your way around the Floyd world.
2) Getting that guitar + an OFR is a pretty waste of money (i dont wanna be rude and say STUPID..) coz at the end of the day, you could at least get a better MIJ RG1570 with some $50s added in.
3) Dont wanna add more cash in the bin? no funding? then get a 2nd hand RG570/550 from the 'bay/pawnshop.

And the EdgeIII cavity accepts OFR/Schaller LFR/Gotoh and similar. It could accept an EdgePro too (still under experimentation/confirmation, dont take my word for it...yet...)
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
well i'm stuck with this guitar now .. and i really like the feel of it and the look so i'm going to replace the Edge III so thank you..