Are there ANY guitar shops in London which sell the Fender Classic Player's 50's Strat for around £400 or less.

I've been in Denmark Street the whole friggin' day trying to haggle with those tossers but no one had in stock except one shop who tried to sell it for £429 which is kinda high considersing he was an asshole. Now I have a headache...

ANY suggestions for shops who have it in stock AND have a good price will sooooooo helpful cus I'm on the verge of crying like a bitch and will got tomorrow to buy it.

Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
I doubt you would in central London - they're very high prices in there - try brick lane perhaps? I believe there are some guitar shops there and possibly the Wembley guitar center? Or GAK if you want an hour train journey..

But i refuse to go into Soho Soundhouse now - one guy refused to serve me as i was 14 at the time [a few years back] and the last time i went in one of the assistants somehow thought i was buying a Spider 3 and was trying to get my details...
I kno exactly what you mean. Unless you got facial hair they'll ignore you, escpecially in Soho Soundhouse and Sound Control.

ASSHOLES!

gak.co.uk are out of stock which is sooooo annoying. I woke up at 9am to phone them up on a holiday for me (which is hard thing for me to do) and they told me no classic player strats till september!
I contemplated suicide...
any other suggestions?

addresses anywhere in london would be nice
Last edited by walidb123 at Jul 12, 2007,
Would paying £429 be worth it then cus I kind find it anywhere else?
denmark street is extremely over-priced, generally.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
denmark street is extremely over-priced, generally.

Yep - and remember - all the shops in that street are ownded by like 3 or 4 people [vague fact but it's deffinately small] so infact they're all in it together to get high prices
^ yeah, basically. certainly several are owned by the same person. and the soho soundhouse has been taken over by sound control (as far as I'm aware), hardly the bastion of low prices either.

i'd be inclined to try the wembley guitar centre. Their prices are decent (maybe not the very cheapest ever, but a lot better than denmark street), and I was very pleased with their service, knowledge and treatment of me any time I was there. I think it costs like £5 or so return on the tube from central london (zone 1, bond street's probably the handiest station) (that was last summer, though).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?