Okay due to me being halfway ish in a long holiday between GCSE's - college i've decided i want to make a pedal to keep myself occupied

I was looking at this which doesn't seem hard - http://smallbox.zeonhost.com/projects/lpb1/index.html

But is there anything else that you could suggest would be a good starting point in this field ?

I'm up for making any type of effect i guess - but i'd rather not make a fuzz as i'd not really have a use for it

Its an analogue synth. Basically you turn knobs to make different noises.
"Do not expect to use the WSG in concert. The WSG makes mildly entertaining, droning beeps and boops. "

Laff i think i'll pass...but any other ideas or just go with the Booster?
Boosters are always a good place to start. GGG has one called the StratoBlaster that's even easier.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
^ How does the stratoblaster sound?
I mean i'm not about to get something thats like an MXR Micro Amp at this level but a decent one would be okay
All boosters are basically the same, the difference is the tranny they use. I'm pretty sure Kerry tried the stratoblaster once, ask him.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Ahh. Okay. Sure. Whatever.
Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!
With the booster i linked up there ^^ is it a case of just getting a simple circuit board which has like a big grid of open copper links like a lattice?
Quote by philipisabeast
OR shall i just buy the EHX LPB-1 ?

Build one from the first link you posted. It's a pretty easy first project.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."