Quick Question: Can you have an Iphone and an Ipod both registered to the same computer on the same library? Today is my birthday and I am considering getting one for the sheer coolness factor.

Thank you.
Quote by charvel_man

I am buying you an e-beer HomerHitter *Buys*
You can use as many iPods on the same library as you want I'm pretty sure. You have to download the new itunes if you didn't for the iphone also you know.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
An iPhone is too much of a responsibility for me to handle. If I lost it, I would have a nervous breakdown.

666 BRO
Quote by MedicreDemon
You can use as many iPods on the same library as you want I'm pretty sure. You have to download the new itunes if you didn't for the iphone also you know.

Yeah I download the new Itunes, thanks.

Actually, you can only have one Ipod registered at a time, which is what pisses alot of people off. Of course, you can continuously switch the registered Ipod, but only one is actively register. I'm just curious as to whether it's the same way with Ipod/Iphone or if you can have both at the same time.
Quote by charvel_man

I am buying you an e-beer HomerHitter *Buys*
I wouldn't buy the first generation of iPhone. I would wait until generation 2,
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
i have and ipod and an iphone and they both work
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
^ Just like with the iPod, the store clerk might as well say "Come back in a month for the sleeker, more advanced version".
666 BRO
Quote by guitar_freak333
I wouldn't buy the first generation of iPhone. I would wait until generation 2,

I agree, it might have some bugs, plus the 2nd generation might have some new cool features.

Last year I got my Imac was was really happy, but 2 weeks later the new Imac came with a built in cam and better features.

I was sad
Quote by HomerHitter
I am considering getting one for the sheer coolness factor.

HAHA, sorry, couldn't help but laugh.

As someone already said, just wait till they bring out all the diffferent versions. Or be sensible and just don't bother coz the battery life will suck and it'll will die, like every apple product, after the warranty runs out.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
You can have as many i-Things as you want in a computer.

I'm waiting for an iPhone that includes AT&Ts 3G network.
Sent from my iPad.