Who on UG is in T&F?
What are your events?
Times? Distances?
Discuss...

Mine:100m-11.4, Long Jump-20' 8", Triple Jump-43' 9", Javelin-167' 5"
High Jump, i was like 5"4 last year and I jumped about 141cm (whatever height it is measured). I was 13
Quote by Sagdiyev
This man's an anal masturbator, he knows what he's talking about.
In 7th grade I got 5:50 on the mile then I started playing guitar and decided "Fuck Sports"
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
I do the 400, the 200, the high jump and the 4 by 400. I only jumped like 4' 6" last year but my 400 time was in the 1:00 zone. I was in middle school
Gear:
Epi les paul custom white
Fender hot rod deluxe
Jimi Hendrix wah
EHX big muff pi
Boss DS-1
Monster cables
3200 meters: 12 minutes 20 seconds.

This was Tuesday, my first time running it in about a year. I hope to have it down to 11:40 by the end of the summer.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
last year my best time on the mile was 5:22
and i got 4'8" in high jump
If I would have known girls like this were pole volting, I would have signed up

UG NMA Member #2

Gil Grissom PWNS YOU!
100m. 1 week, 3 days, 4hrs, 18 mins, 11.9 secs
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
I'm fast, and can jump far, and throw far, but I can't run distance or high jump. My best time in the mile was a 6:10 and I can only high jump about 5' cuz i'm short. I was in my sophomore year, last year.
Why an ONLY thread? This is the only one I've seen .

My brother was in T&F, and he enjoyed it. I would've joined it, but I'm way too out of shape to do anything .
Sent from my iPad.
WHOO! Long distance baby. 5:13 mile. I ran the 2 mile twice and got 11:56. I think my 800 time was around 2:21. I'm a lot better at the longer distances, like 5 and 10Ks.
WHOALASKA!! WHOALASKAAAA!!!
Quote by jono034
If I would have known girls like this were pole volting, I would have signed up

holy shit ... *goes signs up*
Not really track and field, but I've been running to be in shape/train for ultimate next year. I just got back from my 5 mile run and I did it in less than 45 minutes, which I was happy about, since that would have been 5 9 minute miles. Hopefully by the end of the summer I'll have it down to 5 8 minute miles.
Love track and field, athletics. I do javelin, high jump, discuss and sometimes 100, although Im pretty tall so my 100 start is so slow I lose a lot of time.

Javelin I got the U14 record, 40.73 metres at an event this summer and high jump Im not so good at, my top height is about 1.45.

Im in training for 400 or 800, I dont like very long distance.
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
Track for me is this spring. I never actually tried running long jump, but i can do standing long jump at 8 feet.
My Gear: For sale/trade:
Epi Les Paul Custom SPF I-5 delay
Fender Jazzmaster MXR 1O band EQ
Line 6 DL4
Fulltone OCD
Verbzilla
EB volume pedal
Ampeg Reverberocket
800( or half mile)
2:05 as an eighth grader. Im a sophmore now and dont run track because its during lacrosse season and i am the starting goalie on the vasrsity team. needless to say i have been running the 800 since 5 grade.
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
Last edited by bob311 at Sep 1, 2007,