Hello fellow UGers,

I've been thinking a lot lately and as some of you know, I haven't been too active in the last months. Busy life with school, girlfriend and hobbies. I thought I would come on UG more when the school stopped for the summer, but I just lost interest in this place.

I'm sick of all the threads I see everyday about the same topics, I don't like the attitude of the people here and there's not much I learn by reading the random stuff posted on here. I think the best thing to do would be to quit my function as moderator. I will still drop by here from time to time, but just as a member, not as a guest.

I've liked my time here as MT mod and I hope you did too. I still love the fact that the MT Sticky FAQ bears my name and I will look back upon that with proud. I hope you'll all have a good time here.

Mark
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje
Co-Founder of the Jazz Guitarist Community. PM me or Zeppelin256 to join.

Come listen to Zeppelin256 and I jam over some jazz tunes! Unit 7
Ahh, elven. I remember when I first noticed you posting in here. You got the new set of MT Mods off to a great start.

Farewell, good luck in all future endeavors, please let us know how you're doing from time to time
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
Seeya later mate. Its been good.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
I know what you mean I hate twats who just argue about stupid stuff whenever they can and ruin it for everyone, I'm trying not to go on UG as much anymore cos it annoys me and messes me up.
It's stuff like that all over the internet, like the youtube comments. Find 1 movie without idiots arguing for no reason on unrelated issues on the comments.
Although I have learned quite a lot here, but still...
Well I haven't really seen you cos I don't go on this forum much but goodbye and good luck and enjoy your life after UG
sad to see you go as i said in SF, but if its any consolation, you can now go on the list of cool people who were former MT mods (see first page of Who to listen to list if you dont remember).

well, enjoy your time away from UG, come back when you can.
Still active enough to give me a warning But im sad to see you go all the same, see you around!

Peanut
Quote by cakemonster91

*chuckle* A peanut. With a face.

Go to your staff paper and re-write this song a half step down so on the paper it'll be like you have a "C" just move it down to a "B#"

Know your theory, then play like you don't.

I hate to see you go. That avatar is awesome (Lion king ftw!)

You were a great mod, and I hope you visit often.

Oh yeah, maybe you'll have time for an MSN chat sometime!
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Last edited by bluesrocker101 at Jul 13, 2007,
See you later Mark. We'll talk on MSN
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.

You will be missed.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I don't know who you are, but you got an awesome avatar!!!!! Good luck man1!!!!
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

sad to see you go - that sticky is awesome, learned a lot through it

good luck man!

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Sorry to see such a great Mod go Thanks for helping me out with whatever I may have ever asked for, and as psychodelia said, good luck with any future endeavors.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
Thanks for the everything mango. I wouldnt be where I am today without you.

See you later on MSN you hot piece of Norwegian ****!
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Quote by spartan 118
I don't know who you are
Wtf?!?!

We'll miss you Mark... Let's just hope you come often here (as a member) and even more often on msn!
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
Dont leave I knew this day would soon come but I didnt think it would be this soon. So ya, well still talk on msn and all, But well miss you here.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Goodbye Mark, you been one of the best mods.
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
I don't know really know you, but the times I talked to you you seemed pretty cool

All the best, I'll talk to you on MSN again sometime.
I love you, and unfortunately, we won't talk on MSN.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
well buddy. "Keep On Rockin In The Free World"

P.S if you ever need buds just come back to ug were here for ya.
UG modship is like a kiss of death...

Have fun with otherstuff Elf.
Quote by les_kris
Corwinoid is God
I'm not even God-like... I've officially usurped the Almighty's throne.
Click here to worship me.

Member #3 of the Corwinoid Fan Club
bubye.you were always one of the better mods
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Aww, well bye Elven... Gonna be different without ya.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I wanted to thank you all for the kind response. It's a bit late, but my computer has crashed for life and now I'm haxorzing the girlfriends computer..

Cheers and see you in a couple of weeks, maybe.

Btw, john as moderator!
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje