Ok, here's the deal. My current set up is a Behringer V-tone 2 guitar and a Behringer GM108 amp. I've have been playing for about a year now and am looking for something better. I have found what I need but then the money comes in. I have none. I can't get a job either. Do you, UG, know any ways of how I can make some extra cash to afford what I need? (links provided)

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-Predator-Plus-EXP-Guitar?sku=511368

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line-6-Spider-III-15-Modeling-Combo-Amplifier?sku=482276
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Well, this setup isn't a big improvement over your current setup. "Upgrading" from starter gear to more starter gear is not really a good idea. Whatever you end up doing for money, stick with your current setup until you can afford a better guitar and amp.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Quote by Crunchmeister
Well, this setup isn't a big improvement over your current setup. "Upgrading" from starter gear to more starter gear is not really a good idea. Whatever you end up doing for money, stick with your current setup until you can afford a better guitar and amp.

My current amp has almost no distortion and my guitar has horrible trem. The peavey there has floyd rose (according to the reviews, it works good on that guitar) and my guitars whammy throws it out of tune.

But i will see about that part (the bolded)
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Well for starters you could sell your old gear, but then there's that chance that you have sentimental value for it... Your best bet is to do some chores around the house in return for some money, mow lawns, etc.
My Gear:
Fender Japan Strat (80s)
Gibson SG Standard
Epi Goth Explorer (FAV)
Fender HotRod DeVille
Ibanez TS-9
Akai Wah Pedal
Quote by SHANANDO

Seriously, this sounds like a pussy squable from Saved By The Bell or some **** like that.