Are you ****ing kidding me?

I don't care if this is the wrong forum, a lot of people here listen to them

Dear Friends,
It is with heavy hearts that we announce that as of July 2007 we are no longer a band. It has been an honor and a privilege to be able to do what we love for so long. You will never know how much we love and appreciate every person that has set up a show, let us sleep on their floor, said kind words to us and supported us in any way - you will be nestled softly in our hearts forever. We still have a 7" that will (hopefully) be released in the near future. Again, thank you for everything.

Love,
I Would Set Myself On Fire For You

This is bull****.

Hot Cross, Planes Mistaken For Stars, I Would Set Myself on Fire For You.
I'm pretty pissed.
Last edited by Paris_In_Flames at Jul 12, 2007,
long enough band name eh
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
First Hot Cross, now this ****..
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
it becomes rather comical when the emo forum and Hardcore forum have the same thread.

but it's rather overwhelmed by how incredibly ****ty this is.
Jesse Wants To Die Just As Much As You Want Him Dead
What the ****. First Hot Cross, then Planes Mistaken For Stars and now I Would Set Myself On Fire For You. If La Quiete or Ampere break up...I don't know what I'll do.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Quote by Disco Vietnam
What the ****. First Hot Cross, then Planes Mistaken For Stars and now I Would Set Myself On Fire For You. If La Quiete or Ampere break up...I don't know what I'll do.

Let's not even put the thought of Ampere breaking up in our minds.
Quote by jefflucas
Let's not even put the thought of Ampere breaking up in our minds.

I'm sorry
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Quote by Paris_In_Flames
What if they make a new band with Hot Cross?
That would be awesome.

Thats actually a great idea. I wasn't really a fan of Hot Cross, but I liked listening to I Would Set Myself On Fire For You from time to time...
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
Quote by Disco Vietnam
I'm sorry

Lol. Them breaking up would completely suck though. La Quiete too. Especially after the break ups this week.
hot cross will probably branch out into some new side projects i wouldnt worry about them too much
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.