Page 1 of 3
my girlfriend freatens 2 leave me everyday because im more intrested in my band than her

are girlfriends reli worth the trouble or are guitars not worth the korean electronics there made of
maybe she just wants an excuse to leave you
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
my girlfriend sings in my band kthnx, we make out on stage and everything
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
its easy.
sunday tuesday thursday saturday-Mushic
monday wednesday friday-girlfriend

problem solvled.
as much as i love guitar, i wouldnt put it be4 my gf
I don't ask for much
Truth be told I'll settle for
A life less frightening, a life less frightening
Well it depends is she a good gf?
cause if she's not take the guitar and band
but if not just tone down on the band a bit
I don't even shred
Quote by Rhitard
You should get interested in a dictionary.

lawlz

You should put a poll up.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Here's an idea: Just become ****-buddies. It's obvious the love's not there, so what's the point of anything else?
Quote by imnotcommunist
girls>guitars

guitars dont have vaginas

unless your black and you own an acoustic

HaHaHaHa

But I Would Choose Guitar.
Cuz if she can't accept you being in a band, get a new 1 that does.
you are 14 years old. . . stop complaining

when you become my age, then you can start wondering what comes first, music, or family. I think you will then figure it out
UG NMA Member #2

Gil Grissom PWNS YOU!
woah, woah, woah. girls definetly are more satisfying than guitar. but a guitar will never break your heart and that ****. also, band gets you girls. therefore, dump her for giving you **** about it and get a new girl at your next show. simple as ****
sadly enough, my last gf was only going out with me because of my guitar skills...
Quote by Twist of fate
Thank god! For a sec I thought I lost my virginity to a stuffed animal christmas dog!

^ Do you know who that is? It's the guitar player from Fall Out Boy.
Quote by antman4
my girlfriend freatens 2 leave me everyday because im more intrested in my band than her

are girlfriends reli worth the trouble or are guitars not worth the korean electronics there made of

If she gives it up regularly yes, she's worth more. If not ROCK ON MY FRIEND!!!!
"My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is: Keep him or her as far away from a church as you can." - Frank Zappa
Quote by COTKoRn69
HaHaHaHa

But I Would Choose Guitar.
Cuz if she can't accept you being in a band, get a new 1 that does.

What this guy said.

If she doesn't like it - tough fuckin shit.
Quote by strq010
woah, woah, woah. girls definetly are more satisfying than guitar. but a guitar will never break your heart and that ****. also, band gets you girls. therefore, dump her for giving you **** about it and get a new girl at your next show. simple as ****

in my town 90 percent of the girls are latina sluts and not even close to girlfriend material, just practice girls. Although im not really complaining
Quote by fourstringpunk
Bros before hos.

Follow that rule in life and you will have both an amazing band and an amazing girlfriend.

or become gay

its what happened to Judas Priest
yes, you cant get pleasure from a guitar (If you can, consult a doctor) but they are so... permanent.... im gonna stick with my bass on this one (maybe i'll change my mind when i get a girlfriend!!!!)
afterthought: maybe i'll get a girlfriend when i stop being so obsessed with my bass =/
Quote by imnotcommunist
girls>guitars

guitars dont have vaginas

unless your black and you own an acoustic

lmfao... id sig that but there isnt enough room XD
Well, unless you are completely ignoring her in favor of your band, she needs to understand that music is your passion. Talk to her for heaven's sake.
Quote by John Mayer
"'What do you do when you've seen the most stupendous, stunning, earth-shattering show of all time?' Uh...I dunno...stop using hyperbole?"

UG 83
Yeah, like jono said, you're only 14. There's really no love there. Even if you think you are, there is no way a 14 year old can understand love. Too complex and deep.
Hey, I'm 14, and I havn't even had a girlfriend yet. I don't want one, and when girls ask, I have to deny because I don't want in a relationship I know won't last.
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
Quote by antman4

Judging by your spelling, you're either retarded, a 14-year-old, or both. Either way, your relationship will probably only last like 2 weeks anyway, so pick your band.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by CamPie
Yeah, like jono said, you're only 14. There's really no love there. Even if you think you are, there is no way a 14 year old can understand love. Too complex and deep.
Hey, I'm 14, and I havn't even had a girlfriend yet. I don't want one, and when girls ask, I have to deny because I don't want in a relationship I know won't last.

i think thats a bit narrow sighted but i understand your point.
Why is it so hard to balance these two out for some of you?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I'd choose my guitar because if my girlfriend feels so insecure about it, I'd dump her. I'm that kind of guy. If my girlfriend gets too insecure about her status in my life, I'm dumping her because she'll become clingy and annoying.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I say if she can't understand how much you love music, and being with your band and support you, she's not good enough for you.

Plus, to me, it doesn't seem like she really loves you if she's threating to break up with you because of your band.

I say forget her and find one that will actually support you, but If you love your girlfriend, try to find a compromise.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Page 1 of 3