i've only listened to "believe" so far (and im listening to the rest right now) and all I can say, is wow.

I really liked it, and I really mean it. Who sings? Really nice voice.
I don't know why Mac users get so defensive when you call them idiots. I mean, Apple is a company that has built its entire user base around the fact that its users can't do simple things like turn their computers on.
Wow, that's really good. Did you record it by playing each instrument separate and mixing it all together?? Cause it says under the instruments section that Joey did Vocals, guitar, bass, drums :P
My Gear:
Gibson ES-335 (Dot)
ESP LTD MH-100QMNT
Spider III 75W
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Crybaby Wah
Epi Valve Junior Half stack
DS-1
Line 6 Floor Pod (FOR SALE!!!)
dude...you've got some talent, great voice, guitar, lead lines, everyithing...keep doing what your doing
Ya I recorded everything myself and mixed it together, thats what takes the most time, the drums are not real though, just a really great plugin (Battery 3) But I use a full sized midi drum set to put them in so they are pretty much real. Also the snare drum beat is a real snare drum I had lying around in my room, so thats real as well...
I do the singing as well, thank you . I got sick during the recording time the last time and the chorus are shakey in my opinion (because that was the last thing I recorded)

Thanks for the comments though...
This sounds really great so far...i like how you instantly start singing. It sounds a lot...bigger than usual. that probably has a lot to do with the drums. I really like the lyrics during the chorus...but sometimes they seem a little too simple. particularly in the 2nd verse with the rhyming that sounds forced, like you are just improvising the lyrics as you go along. I don't know, it has a good message. I just think you should spend a bit more time lyrically in the future. other than that it is such a good song, really liking the chorus and amazing quality as usual...even on my laptop speakers which are horrible to being with.

crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=623325
great work man. excellent quality -- sounds very top notch. i have listened to a few so far, and generally like everything I hear. really sounds like music i could see some people getting into, aside from a internet guitar forum.

please crit mine if you have a moment: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=617744
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

--

http://www.purevolume.com/bobsacamano
Yeah its a bit poppy but I'm not much into the harder stuff or underground bands really. I just like simple music, clear and clean, so I replicate that....

Thanks for the comments, as for the rhyming, I see what your coming with but I don't particularly try and rhyme each word it just happens and the words seem to fit to me...

I sing and I record everything separately...

The panning makes it seem a lot bigger, plus the effect on the guitar that bounces back and forth on each stereo speaker... making it bigger....

Thanks again
I really enjoyed that. The background guitar was probably my favorite part, although the small break before the second verse type section was very pleasent. I really hope I sound this good when I get off my arse and earn some money for better recording equipment

What do you use to record by the way? I'm curious as to what mic and program...