How can you get really cool feedback?

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
guitar + speaker = feedback

turn up the gain and or volume, hold your guitar against the speaker, done!

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
high gain and volume
move to different areas around the room
whammy bar
wah pedal
anything you can think of
kinda have to feel out the space around your amp a little. depends on where you stand, how you hold the guitar and what note your holding. and alot of distortion helps.

i found a cool sounding feed back with distortion and some chorus. just sort of sustains itself and stays stable. but thats me, feedback is different almost everytime so just try to find a location or note that is relieable. i have consistant good luck with A.

just experiment, but be ready to cut the volume if it gets out of control.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by hendriko
guitar + speaker = feedback

turn up the gain and or volume, hold your guitar against the speaker, done!

That's it in a nutshell. Or you can get a guitar with a Fernandes Sustainer.
PRS Dave Navarro signature/Burny RLC-70 - Sonuus Wahoo wah/filter - Vox ToneLabLE - Boss DD-5 - Zoom MS-50G - Modded Ampeg VT-22 100-watt tube head or Peavey VK100 100-watt tube head (6L6GC's in both) - Soldano 4X12 cab w/Eminence Legends.
If you mess around with a wah pedal or your guitar's tone control you can get the pitch of the feedback to change. I like using a killswitch with feedback too
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
just put a guitar to a speaker whilst on full gain/distortion, and turn on all your zany effects
my books myspace
Here
read it, new chapter added every 2 weeks
Turning on 2 distortion/od pedals work too
while you are at it, turn on all effects
That's cool.
Phaser flanger delay reverb tremolo chorus with wah pedal and volume pedal and whammy pedal and whammy bar = RAWR.