hey guys, and girls of course. A friend of mine is building me a mesa boogie dual rectifier amp head but the only thing i need to find is a shell for the amp head to put the internal components in. my question to you is where i can find one. i've looked on ebay a little bit and had no luck so any help would be incredible!

another question is what tubes you guys have had experience with and your opinion on them cause i know next to nothing about the sounds of the tubes being as i have never owned a full tube amp. i currently own a Randall RH150 g3 head.

Quote by demonic_fishie
I can't imagine why you'd want to orally nurture your own swinesabre. It'd be like swishing a ten-day-old Austrian cheese around in your mouth.