Ok, I'm going to rant and I would like to know what others think of this subject as well:

One of my biggest pet peeves in the world is....douches. In the person form. What I mean by this is someone who is just a complete JERK. I hate seeing this, or being a part of it. I mean, it just seems like such injustice to have someone be soo mean to someone who can't defend themselves just so they can feel better about their already pathetic lives. Does this make anyone else mad? I mean, I'm not a bad guy. I'm fun, nice to people, musical, I like sports and to have fun, but it seems like theres always a person or 2 that just has to be a complete jerk for no apparent reason. Now, I know, I sound like a little bullied kid. Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. I'm 5'7", 130 lbs, 15 year old gonna be sophmore, but I'm absolutely sick of the injustice of people that are just absolute douchebags to other people. What are your feelings?
HAHAHAHAHA your thread reminded me of something I used to do in grade 6 in a school that was from grade 1 - 6 So my friends and I made a club were the top of the school in grade 6 and if we saw a kid being bullied we would jump in and break it up and start bullying the bully. We FKN pwned! everyone feared us I should have got a medal.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by Shredder6
HAHAHAHAHA your thread reminded me of something I used to do in grade 6 in a school that was from grade 1 - 6 So my friends and I made a club were the top of the school in grade 6 and if we saw a kid being bullied we would jump in and break it up and start bullying the bully. We FKN pwned! everyone feared us I should have got a medal.

thats pretty cute
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Sounds like self-righteous ego wankery to me...

could we even wank back then??
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Sounds like self-righteous ego wankery to me...

And you downing everything?

Must think you're special.
Quote by Shredder6
could we even wank back then??

I don't know, I don't understand you're crazy American grade system, and by don't understand I mean I'm too lazy, have no interest in, and don't care enough to work it out.
Quote by ReeseKillsHIV
And you downing everything?

Yes.
Quote by ReeseKillsHIV
Must think you're special.

I am.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
I don't know, I don't understand you're crazy American grade system, and by don't understand I mean I'm too lazy, have no interest in, and don't care enough to work it out.

Yes.

I am.

I don't understand the American grade system either as I live in.....

CANADA
Quote by Leonheart
One thing is for sure...Virgil_Hart05 was a bully growing up.