The temperatures are going above the 90's here in the south east and us active to semi-active males are undoubtedly cursed at this time of year with the dreaded condition known as "SWAMP BALLS." Now, for those of you who do no know what swamp balls are, it is the condition that occurs in hot, humid weather while working or just plain being outside, depending on your climate, when your balls start to sweat abnormally. This sweat tends to build up in the crotchial region and build to a very putrid smell. Usually the smell happens immediately once maximum precipitation is reached but sometimes waits until the victim is in a cooler climate and the balls are allowed to dry. A word of caution. Swamp balls is usually accompanied by another testicular problem known as "magnet balls." This is when the balls seem to be attracted to either the right or the left leg and in some unfortunate cases both. The condition, swamp balls/magnet balls, can also lead to something called cabbage ass. This is usually cause by what we refer to in the medical profession as, sweaty ass crack. The same concept for both but cabbage ass is usually accompanied by an excessive amount of flatulants (or farting). Thus the smell is intensified by the usual sulfuric (egg) smell of most farts.
There is only one cure for this alement. It is baby powder or some sort of starch based powder that would be readily available to you at the onset of swamp balls/cabbage ass.
Warning: excessive use of powder can result in the doughball effect. Whereas the over abundance of powder begins to roll between the sack and the legs and also in the ass crack and forms into little sweaty doughballs. So use your powder conservatively.

that's good.

and Incardito^^ needs to shut up and stop spamming "1cY H0t loLz" on every thread he enters.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Last edited by thefoldarsoldar at Jul 13, 2007,
^ Tread carefully Incardito if the Mods see that they might warn you!
666 BRO
Quote by Whatley2212
Stop that asshat.

you ditched me I had to go somewhere

Quote by Kankuro
^ Tread carefully Incardito if the Mods see that they might warn you!

Haha mods have no power over me...
Quote by Incardito
you ditched me I had to go somewhere

Haha mods have no power over me...

I DIDN'T DITCH YOU, YOU WOULDN'T RESPOND TO ME! I'M STILL IN THE UG POKER ROOM!
So THAT'S what it's called! I can now die happy.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by thefoldarsoldar

that's good.

and Incardito^^ needs to shut up and stop spamming "1cY H0+ loLz" on every thread he enters.

And it is essential that you stop typing your examples in leet speak since you will lose all credibility in your argument. Fail'd
ah man i hate swamp balls it gets real itchy and gross i hate it
Quote by MightyAl
There once was a UG'er from Saskatoon
Who asked the Pit to do his homework
So I wrote him a limerick about wanking
That doesn't rhyme
And isn't really about wanking anyway.
It was 125 degrees yesterday, my balls and ass smelled like...... balls and ass.....
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Quote by Incardito
And it is essential that you stop typing your examples in leet speak since you will lose all credibility in your argument. Fail'd

+1
666 BRO
I like that smell of swamp balls. Only my own though, no one else's swamp balls cut if for my nasal pleasures.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
I don't get swamp balls, I get swamp ass. It sucks even more. After a long hard day of skateboarding, swamp ass is at its worst and only a shower can relieve it.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I think deoderant (sp?) works aswell. Like after you get out of the bath/shower (or other cleaning appliance) apply deoderant to your asscrack and crotch region. Be very carefull though, please ensure that no deoderant touches, or otherwise come into contact with, your bellend or your actual asshole.

Ignorance of this notice, or just plain stupidity, may result in high frequency burning sensation of the asshole and the bellend. Tread with caution, you have been warned!
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
^^Yep, not too many things worse than some deoderant on the pecker hole or the brown eye. Thats why I said to use powder. No chance of that happening. Just the sweaty dough balls can occur.
Whats ICY hot?????
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
^^Something you really don't want to put on your change purse. But hey, if you want to go ahead and rub one out with it rather than using some motion lotion.
Quote by Kankuro
^ You always post that. I'm not impressed.

BRIAN FAIR ISN'T IMPRESSED WITH YOUR LACK OF CARE!

I have a soul, I just could care less about the fellow....and your spamming.

666 BRO