Can someone give me some tips on how to shred like guys like CC DeVille,Warren DeMartini,Michael Shenker,etc.,etc...I always find that kind of stuff to be really impressive sounding.I don't think the problem is scales I know the Lydian and the Pentatonic pretty well,i always hear about using those when doing this kind of stuff.
Practice.

You need to be a bit more specific
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Whatever your trying to do; try pharsing, modulation and playing the notes that standout in each mode and use other people licks or change them slightly to sound better.
Almost always delivers a nice solo
Quote by Officer Nasty
Can someone give me some tips on how to shred like guys like CC DeVille,Warren DeMartini,Michael Shenker,etc.,etc...I always find that kind of stuff to be really impressive sounding.I don't think the problem is scales I know the Lydian and the Pentatonic pretty well,i always hear about using those when doing this kind of stuff.

First of all, CC DeVille CANT shred. And just study their music and the techniques they use and try to emulate it.
First of all, CC DeVille CANT shred. And just study their music and the techniques they use and try to emulate it.

I was about to say, to play like CC DeVille just be ****e...he was awful!
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com