my small town of 4,000 has an annual picnic. it consists of carnival rides, a buttload of entertainment stuff and all this other funness that goes on. and they have a talent show every year that i would like to perform at. i want to play "the luckiest" by ben folds on the piano and sing. problem? about 8,000 people attend this picnic annually. i mean, its freakin packed. i'd really like to play, and i think i'd do a good job, possibly win some money. i'm just so bllody nervous. i mean, i can play really well, and i can sing fairly well, but i just dont know. and all of my friends, family, and even a few teachers are saying i should do it. what can i do to get rid of this nervousness? because i've played/sang one time in front of a small church and i could barely sing i was so nervous. my mouth was ACTUALLY moving up and down and i couldnt control it...help please!
Do some breathing exercises to overcome your nervousness. Or play pool like the Rolling Stones do.

Icy hot ... that should help
Wear sunglasses and pretend you're somebody else. Icy Hot might work if you put it right on your diсk... you'll forget all about the audience
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"
Last edited by MmmCesium at Jul 13, 2007,
try doing it with a smaller crowd first. Once you perform once, stage fright is pretty much gone
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by MmmCesium
Wear sunglasses and pretend you're somebody else. Icy Hot might work if you put it right on your dick... you'll forget all about the audience

thats gonna get you banned dude...
Yeah... I started doing gigs in 6th grade w/ my schools Jazz Band... we perform at some of the biggest things now that I'm in high school Jazz Ensemble
Quote by MmmCesium
Wear sunglasses and pretend you're somebody else. Icy Hot might work if you put it right on your dick... you'll forget all about the audience

Quote by tunasband
thats gonna get you banned dude...

If you look closely, the "c" is actually "с", as in the Cyrillic letter "es." That means that the word "diсk" would be pronounced "disk." Disk is a perfectly acceptable word, sir.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"
if you wanna play in front of people do it. You dont want to if you let a little case of fear get to you.Everybody has that at the start Be yourself. playing games is the worst advice..