Page 1 of 3
Not anymore, But we've been going out more then a Year.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Quote by Zach_F
Not anymore, But we've been going out more then a Year.

Oh, but how did it change?
In my case, never. Been that way for like 2 years now.. Couldn't ask for much more.
I don't, I have a gf since 2 years now, but we've never argued.
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Yeah, me and my most recent ex argued alot.
But with another ex, we never argued except right before the end.

Both relationships were pretty long, about 2 years each.
It's just something you have to work through.
The Whale Of Woe of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Quite a bit, although serious arguments are rather rare.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
once inawhile (not every week... maybe once every few months) its normal.. unless you find yourselves fighting over dumb things every other day.. it usually indicates that a deeper problem needs to be worked out.

I've been with my lady for 6 years, getting married this july 21st
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Kivarenn82

Congrats.
Me and my girl get into little arguments but im the kid of guy who doesn't let little things upset me so even though some guys mights think im WIMPING out, I find admitting your wrong and saying sorry really helps out the relationship. Trust me its better to be in a loving relationship than one of those WTF im a doing here kind of ones.
my gf and i have NEVER had a fight, and we have been going out for nearly 4 months. it is going really really well between us :P
Gooby Pls.
well it depends.. if you're trying to change them in a way that you're trying to change who they are.. the no.. its not right.. you should be with them because you like them the way they are.. not for what you think you can make them into.

but if you're trying to get them off smack.. then yea.. change their life for the better :P
Quote by wyldedarko
It comes and goes. About once a month it gets BAD.

I wonder why...
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by wyldedarko
It comes and goes. About once a month it gets BAD.

Thats called the

blood coming from the female sex parts syndrome.

Beware.
Quote by Kivarenn82
well it depends.. if you're trying to change them in a way that you're trying to change who they are.. the no.. its not right.. you should be with them because you like them the way they are.. not for what you think you can make them into.

but if you're trying to get them off smack.. then yea.. change their life for the better :P

explain off smack
smack is an old term for using heroin. i only mentioned it as an offhand joke.. not to be taken seriously.
Don't think we ever argued, I've been told I have charisma and all but with this particular girl we just never talked enough about anything substantial to argue...the whole relationship made me feel pretty bad actually, it was primarily physical; past tense now, though.

Sorry if this doesn't make all that much sense, have been drinking a bit.
in highschool, everyday.
it's normal.

in college, once a week?
it's just inevitable.
Quote by buckzilla
in highschool, everyday.
it's normal.

in college, once a week?
it's just inevitable.

how do high school students deal with arguing everyday?
quite a bit.

been with the same girl for 2 and something years, lol.

meh, i look past the arguements.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Me and my girlfriend argue all the time. I blame it on PMS personally, I think I've worked out her pattern though:

1 Week leading up to "The Week"
1 Week of "The Week"
1 Week cooling off
And a further week as that's what she's used to.

I try to be careful with what I say around her.
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001
Me and my girlfriend argue all the time. I blame it on PMS personally, I think I've worked out her pattern though:

1 Week leading up to "The Week"
1 Week of "The Week"
1 Week cooling off
And a further week as that's what she's used to.

I try to be careful with what I say around her.

what do you do leading up to that week?
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001
The point I was trying to make is that she's a miserable bastard all the time no matter what

I love her really

but dude how do you just put up with all of these stupid fights? how do you move on? you dont ever think "why am i still with her when all we do is argue alot".
Quote by GraveSs
but dude how do you just put up with all of these stupid fights? how do you move on? you dont ever think "why am i still with her when all we do is argue alot".

Not really. We both enjoy arguing, and we're both really stubborn, which makes the argument carry on further. We have good times together aswell, but we just make stupid arguments about petty things all the time. We rarely argue on serious issues because we don't really have any. We just like to disagree a lot. We're both stubborn, we both like our own way and we both enjoy arguing.

It's a fun relationship, I swear *shifty eyes*
Almost every day, really. But recently we haven't been in contact much so there haven't been any arguments. We're a very incompatible couple, but I'd really do anything to stay with her, so I usually just back down on most of the arguments and apologize, so that I can prevent any further damage to the relationship from the argument. Usually when I don't agree about something with her, she'll threaten to leave, so I'm pretty much forced to comply.

But all in all, it just depends on how much you care about the person you're with, arguments or not. I would've left by now with any other person, but I'm fine with the way the relationship is as long as it's with her, I guess. Love is love, man. That's just my 2 cents.
Last edited by ih8u2 at Jul 13, 2007,
arguing in a relationship can be really healthy. It usually shows that someone cares. Now if the arguing just happens to be about nothing, or something silly like what kind of shoes you are wearing, than that is just picking fights. Picking fights usually means that someone does not want to be in the relationship anymore.

My girlfriend and I argue all the time, sometimes about stupid stuff and sometimes about serious stuff. What matters is what happens afterwards. We can get pretty heated, but when it comes down to it, we can still go to sleep in the same bed at night lol.
UG NMA Member #2

Gil Grissom PWNS YOU!
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001
Not really. We both enjoy arguing, and we're both really stubborn, which makes the argument carry on further. We have good times together aswell, but we just make stupid arguments about petty things all the time. We rarely argue on serious issues because we don't really have any. We just like to disagree a lot. We're both stubborn, we both like our own way and we both enjoy arguing.

It's a fun relationship, I swear *shifty eyes*

Hah, I know the feeling. Me and my gf argue every couple of weeks pretty harshly, but about stupid things. Like flying cars. Or immigrants. Or whether ice melting in a cup of water makes the level rise or fall.

Seriously, all three of those are off the top of my head from the last 3 or 4 months, there are many more.

It's fun.
Gear:
Ibanez S470
Dean Performer DSE
Vox AD30VT
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Quote by Lewiji
Hah, I know the feeling. Me and my gf argue every couple of weeks pretty harshly, but about stupid things. Like flying cars. Or immigrants. Or whether ice melting in a cup of water makes the level rise or fall.

Seriously, all three of those are off the top of my head from the last 3 or 4 months, there are many more.

It's fun.

In the last week I can remember an argument about my shoe size, my work uniform, living on the moon and the eventualities of such an activity and an argument that got pretty heated over me having blank CD's.

It's fun, until she gets annoyed. She then gets violent, which makes it hilarious.

Every phone call, but thats just us being silly.
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
A few months before we got together we had some horrendous arguements and didn't speak to each other for close to a month and a half. So when we made up and got together in the end we'd kinda argued ourselves out.

So nowadays... we barely argue at all.
I'm going to create the procrastination club, just later...
Silly, funny arguments are all the time lol about once a week. But they arn't like falling out arguments, just a bit of fun. It's very rare that my GF and I argue seriously. Though it has happened.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by Lewiji

It's fun.

Man I wish I could argue with people about things like that.
i haven't had an argument with my boyfriend yet but we've only been together for a month. maybe i should start one about something retarded
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by Kivarenn82
once inawhile (not every week... maybe once every few months) its normal.. unless you find yourselves fighting over dumb things every other day.. it usually indicates that a deeper problem needs to be worked out.

Congratulations man

I'm single, so no =/
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001

In the last week I can remember an argument about my shoe size, my work uniform, living on the moon and the eventualities of such an activity and an argument that got pretty heated over me having blank CD's.

It's fun, until she gets annoyed. She then gets violent, which makes it hilarious.

Haha, oh yes, she gets so worked up and angry and I just crack up and laugh thinking it's not serious!

Then she starts crying.
Gear:
Ibanez S470
Dean Performer DSE
Vox AD30VT
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Page 1 of 3