Page 1 of 3
Here it is. Just read the first two paragraphs and I'm sure that just like me, you will want to read more and more. It's originally from something awful.
"Passive aggressive **** like ****ting in light fixtures..."

Is it bad that I want to high-five his roommate?
The Whale Of Woe of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
*reserved for when I read it*

^works for me, firefox
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
Last edited by senor_penguin at Jul 13, 2007,
Quote by ma)(payne
Maybe it's cause Im using firefox? I tried a bunch of times.

I'm using firefox too. I don't really know whats wrong on your side, maybe somebody else can help.

On topic :

...That is messed up. I read the first post and I wasn't really sure if I should continue reading.
I read this awhile ago!!!!

that is VERY worth the read its soo screwed up and weird..oh my gawd..its long but read it!!
Last edited by IbanezPlayer27 at Jul 13, 2007,
Holy ****. Jesus, Well worth the read. My god I've never read anything like that.
Chris Redfield Of The Resident Evil Club
Wow.

This is getting intense.

"The Kidnapping"

What could the future hold!

I'm into this!
F.U.B.A.R.
Good story. It could be a movie. Also total B.S. It's too gramatically correct and too convenient that the guy is trained in forensics. Someone with those qualities would never put up with that crap. It's still fun to read.
I sure enjoyed that. I don't see how the poster put up with it. I would have had him kicked out the second I saw crap anywhere other than a toilet.
I just read the entire thing. I can't understand how a sane (?) human being could tolerate such horrifyingly unsanitary conditions. Just the thought of the place makes me want to go take a shower.

"You Fucking Fuck Shit!!!!"
"If my room is the fortress of light, his is the fortress of evil. And feces."
hahahaha
Last edited by daltonator9690 at Jul 13, 2007,
I don't honestly think it was serious either, but what a read!

Reason I don't believe its real, is because any human being would not tolerate such bull sh*t, just reading it makes me want to kick that guy in the face.
Chris Redfield Of The Resident Evil Club
that's the most epic **** i've ever read
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
Holy ****, roommate from hell.

I lucked out, apparently, the worst roommate I ever had was a chronic masturbator with hentai wall posters.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
WOWOW that ending was hilarious when he burst into the bathroom. What an awesome story.
that was arather interesting 1/2 hr
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

It's even better while watching Roseanne.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Can't believe it's true though, there's got to be a lot of media coverage if that was the case!

I mean, they mentioned those lesbian cheer leaders on Leno; this is a dude bathing in his own feces playing a saxophone!
that was really funny ****, i wonder if all that is real... i cant believe he let that go on for so long.. seriously. i'd be scared ****less of him stabbing me when im sleeping or something..
M U S E
that was so cool!!!! "bludgeoning her to death with a tuba" i just burst out laughing and fell off my chair when i read that bit! Is that **** true? Some parts lead me to believe that it really wasnt, but some parts seemed really accurate and real...
Ha ha that was awesome. Are the image tags broken? I was gonna post one of the pictures but it won't work.

EDIT:

There it is, thanks guys.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Last edited by Mr_Jubby_Jubs at Jul 13, 2007,
The imagery of a guy in a bathtub full of **** and newspaper and playing a sax is quality.
Quote by Mr_Jubby_Jubs
Ha ha that was awesome. Are the image tags broken? I was gonna post one of the pictures but it won't work.

EDIT:

see?

It's censoring part of the URL. The only way to upload it is by saving the pic somewhere else and changing the web address to something else.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Mr_Jubby_Jubs

EDIT:

see?

Naaa, the URL's got a filtered word in it so it messes with the image tags.

This story seems pretty f*cking mental

"Since I smelled smoke and the power was out, I grab my gigantic
wrench, smear some vic's on my nose, put on my leather jacket, put on a motorcycle helmet I confiscated from
Jed, and prepare myself for battle, maglight in hand."

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Last edited by Yakult at Jul 13, 2007,
The pictures were legend. The drawing of the guy in the shit-tub with the sax was hilarious.
Wow. That was one of the best stories ever dude. holy ****.

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
That was an amazing story.

I really hope it's true.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Page 1 of 3