Crate V32 Palomino
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Crate-V32-Palomino-30-Watt-Class-A-Tube-Combo?sku=487828

OR

Peavey Classic 30

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-Classic-30112-Tube-Amp-Combo-?sku=481014X

I can get the Crate for $500 (new,) Peavey for $460 (barely used.) They use the same tubes, only differences I can see are the V32 has a presence control and the Classic has 2 channels and an effects loop. Which should I go for?
I don't have too much experience with those Crate amps, they are nice but I'd still go with the Classic 30.
easily Classic 30 IMO... I havent played the Crate yet, but the Classics are amazing
ive played both multiple times. i might get the classic 30 as my next amp.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

I just got a classic 30 off eBay for 290 and it's incredible. Both of the channel's are great, and I highly recommend it.
I owned a Crate V32 about 2 weeks. I bought it new from GC and took it back and upgraded to a Mesa Express 5:50. I had to return the first Crate V32 I bought because it appearantly had a bad preamp tube. GC took it back and gave me another V32 straight out of the box. I kept that for a week and a half but wasn't satisfied with it, mostly due to concerns with quality and reliability. It just didn't seem to be well made. The tolex was coming unglued in the back, one of the knobs came off it's pot, the gold trim was scratched and marred - all from a brand new, out of the box amp. It had decent tone but it didn't really impress me and I could help but think it was ugly looking.
Kramer: 85 Baretta, 84 Pacer Imperial, 85 Pacer Imperial
Gibson 68 LP Custom Shop
Fender 69 Strat
Mesa Roadster 2x12
THD Hotplate
Digitech WH-1
Ibanez TS808
Dunlop 535QC
MXR: Distortion III, EVH Phase 90, EVH Flanger, 10 Band EQ, DC Brick