Page 1 of 2
anyone have anything planned? Anyone superstitious? It might sounds dumb but I dont even want to leave the house today..im too scared
whats the worst thing ever thats happened on this day??
Ive only killed 57 people so far, but im planning to get some more before midnight.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
i have my first drive for driver's ed today lol. Wish me luck
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by Z_cup_boy
anyone have anything planned? Anyone superstitious? It might sounds dumb but I dont even want to leave the house today..im too scared
whats the worst thing ever thats happened on this day??

So where do you live?

Nothing bad has ever happened to me on a friday 13th... wednesday the 4th however, watch out for that one.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by rabidguitarist
Ive only killed 57 people so far, but im planning to get some more before midnight.

You know how you're uber-cool and I like you very much, also I like my life ......
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
It started raining as soon as I took my dog out for a walk.

ZOMGOFMGLMAOROFLHAX!
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
well my path was crossed by a black cat, and i aimed a kick at it but then broke my mirror, which hurt my foot so i hopped along the pavement stepping on all the cracks, and ran under a ladder and knocked over a jar of salt. i'm expecting to die by midnight.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Well my friends have gone away to Paraguy for 3 weeks and it's the opening night of our school play.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Usually I have good luck on Friday the 13th, not much to do today other than to rock out on the guitar I guess.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
I couldn't find my bass...
Moser Custom Shop 5-string Scimitar
Moser Arachnid
Fender Jazz MIM
Digitech Bass Driver
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Genz Benz GBE750
Genz Benz GB410T-XB2
Quote by Rory's_strat
I didn't realize it was Friday the 13th.

I didn't either until I read this. I must admit I didn't notice anything change.
last time there was a friday the thirteenth at my skool there was a riot, it was kool...
Quote by Pilots
Discrepancy: While at 110 KIAS and 35 deg AOB with full right pedal, trims would not keep helicopter in correct Outer roll loop.

Corrective action:
Could not duplicate on ground. 11A799. NPPC
i got bit by a mosquito on the bottom of my foot and it is driving me insane. whenever i walk it activates the itch and whenever i itch it just gets worse. i dont think this is too bad of a day though. it could be worse. i could be like garfield on monday the 13th
Quote by shredmeiser101
i have my first drive for driver's ed today lol. Wish me luck

Driving on Friday the 13th? Your instructor is going to be extremely hot, and just as she's about to go down on you, you're going to be killed by a drunk driver!
METALLICA.
My friend's path was crossed by a black cat on the way to school. Then she put her arm out for the bus and it when straight by her and then she realised she had forgot her maths coursework.
SKITTLES
Last edited by IamAfreak at Jul 13, 2007,
We had our school speech day today. Which means we are forced to go to church (even though the school isn't really that religious) and then to sit through a long 2 hour speeches and prize giving ceremony. Half way through a tile fell off the roof of the school and the sound system killed itself.

Slightly unlucky for the school, but meh.
Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
the only reason i have to leave today is because of bass lessons. im not really sure what could go wrong there.
Quote by evan1234567
the only reason i have to leave today is because of bass lessons. im not really sure what could go wrong there.

you could bust an e string and lose an eye
I got a wedding to go to tonight. So hopefully nothing bad will happen
On the Subject of Hitlers resemblance to Emos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muphin
No. Emos can't grow facial hair, not to mention their inability to invade Poland
today my bus never showed so i got soaked waiting and i missed my guitar lesson and now im sick
on the last friday the 13th i got mugged and my phone was stolen

i'm not a superstitious person
Page 1 of 2