http://cgi.ebay.com/Ibanex-SR506-Bass-Guitar_W0QQitemZ270142770504QQihZ017QQcategoryZ38080QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone know why there's no bids? Does everyone just coincidentally not want an SR506 or is this some kind of scam? I absolutely will get it if I can but I want to know first if it's legit. And if someone from here "steals" this from me... then...
Why would you post this you dumb****? If you want it go for it but you just opened in up to a forum of over 500,000 people. It doesn't look like a scam but with Ebay you can't ever be sure.

EDIT: HAHA! The reason is is an Ibanex SR 506, not Ibanez. So, it's probably a scam. Might be a typo that happens several times throughout the sale.
Last edited by jazz_rock_feel at Jul 13, 2007,
Looks like a typo and thus it won't return in many of the searches people conduct. However because it's just been posted on a very busy forum...

You lay me down as I go to the store
Sorrow ate me, I'm not me anymore
Play these heavens one more time
I'm not yours and I'm not mine

When you hear music after it's over, it's gone in the air.
You can never capture it again.

a beutiful Ibanex with a fender gigbag. sounds a little fishy
Gear

Ibanez ax120
Behringer V-tone Gmx 212 120w
Boss ds-1
marshall blues breaker
boss v-wah
boss chorus
gibson les paul standard with gold hardware
!new! Dean V-coustic
!new! Ibanez rg 320 fmam

Ha, Ibanex. Thank you jazz. I was going to bid for it too. And I know, stupid move posting it up here, hence the thread title, but I wasn't going to risk getting ripped off.
it all looks legit..maybe ppl dont want one?
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
Quote by Open fire
it all looks legit..maybe ppl dont want one?

did you read the previous posts
Gear

Ibanez ax120
Boss ds-1
marshall blues breaker
boss v-wah
boss chorus
!new! Dean V-coustic
!new! Ibanez rg 320 fmam

Quote by Ataxia
Looks like a typo and thus it won't return in many of the searches people conduct. However because it's just been posted on a very busy forum...

Thats most likely the reason theres no bids.. it wont return on searches for Ibanez. It surely looks legit.

Email the guy and ask a bunch of questions, Like specifically about the "typo" I'd wait for the Typo question though, ask it to soon he may fix it and then it would turn up in the searches and the bids would go up... thats damn cheap at 400$ From the back of the headstock I'd say its an Ibanez.
But it shows up repeatedly. Every instance of showing the product name is an "Ibanex SR506" except that it says to "Tune strings for the best sound of an Ibanez SR506" or something.
the headstock setup(like the writing and stuff) is nuthing like either of my ibanezs (how the hell do you pluralize ibanez) usually ibanez guitars say 'Ibanez" in big letters on the headstock. maybe its different with basses but i still dont trust it
Gear

Ibanez ax120
Boss ds-1
marshall blues breaker
boss v-wah
boss chorus
!new! Dean V-coustic
!new! Ibanez rg 320 fmam

Quote by cackpoo
the headstock setup(like the writing and stuff) is nuthing like either of my ibanezs (how the hell do you pluralize ibanez) usually ibanez guitars say 'Ibanez" in big letters on the headstock. maybe its different with basses but i still dont trust it

It has a Soundgear headstock.

It does spell Ibanez correctly at least once. Such as-

Made In Korea
- Bartolini MK1 -Pick-ups
- Ibanez Bridge

That would lead me to believe it is something different entirely.
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
Quote by cackpoo
my ibanezs (how the hell do you pluralize ibanez)

Perhaps it's Ibani! One Ibanez, two Ibani lol

To the TS - I think it's just a typo. I mean x and z are next to eachother and when writing out Ibanez, I did make the Ibanex mistake several times.

He has good feedback, I would go for it!

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
Quote by cackpoo
a beutiful Ibanex with a fender gigbag. sounds a little fishy

with a fender guitar gigbag...I don't know

Looks real to me. I'm gonna go with the people who think the Ibanex thing is just a typo.