If someone could please tab What's This by Fall out Boy I'd really appreciate it. I can't find tabs anwhere and this is my last resort.
Well i'm sorry for liking music because I like it, not because other people tell me to like it. Just because you don't like it doesnt mean I cant. And that was a waste of a post and my time.
he was giving you a warning also

*edit* not for the asking for non metal tabs thing but that you may get flamed for it, at least thats what i could interpret it as.
Last edited by Feak329 at Jul 13, 2007,
For asking for non-metal tabs? Well maybe the site should be called ultimate metal tabs then and all the non-metal tabs should be deleted off the site cause i get all of my "emo/punk/whatever" tabs off here.
I personally don't like FOB at all...can I use the word "despise"?
But yeah, can't hate you for liking music, it's all personal preference...

And I doubt you'll get the tab for this -.-
funny how I guess no one here likes FOB seeing how this website has all their songs tabbed out atleast 5 times....
[img]http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?image=guitarsigcopyqo0.jpg[/img]
Quote by bassistamy
For asking for non-metal tabs? Well maybe the site should be called ultimate metal tabs then and all the non-metal tabs should be deleted off the site cause i get all of my "emo/punk/whatever" tabs off here.

emo/punk/whatevers?
LMAO.
Quote by jamie_4061
tall metally disabled child
looking for similarlly tall metally disabled boy drummer
to play in his new band "penis strokers"
actually i think i might sig this.
Quote by jamie_4061
Quote by bassistamy
Well i'm sorry for liking music because I like it, not because other people tell me to like it. Just because you don't like it doesnt mean I cant. And that was a waste of a post and my time.

Rofl more than you guys can say. Least he's got balls to venture there, rather than reading that FOB sucks and taking as scripture. The 'metal' scene that UG is, is pretty faggot.
Who reads sigs anyway
now in all serious ness,
fall out boy is simple enough to turn it on and figure it out on your own in half and hour.
Quote by jamie_4061
Quote by bassistamy

Best music their is.
Fall Out Boy OWN!
Quote by g0tstr1ngs?
funny how I guess no one here likes FOB seeing how this website has all their songs tabbed out atleast 5 times....

Clearly not all.
What album is it on? My sister might have it. If so, I might tab it since it probably won't be too hard and I'm a nice guy.
its just power chord right? if i'm correct the whole album is power chord. how hard is it to figure out power chord? give it some effort man come on
Last edited by ZombieModeRocks at Jul 17, 2007,
Okay for one. I'm NOT a guy.

Uhm. It's on the Nightmare Before Christmas Special Edition 2 disc soundtrack.
And I'm sorry I havent had a lot of time on my hands lately, Zombie
the reason people dont like fall out boy songs is because its like power chord power chord power chord x10. The songs basically suck. Its like Blink 182 or Green Day, they arent known for good guitar work.

To Be Honest, Some Metal is just plain awful, I mean have you people ever heard of Grindcore? That has got to be the worst kind of music known to man.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EtO5xQC98jM

Metal now a days seems to have a trend, Dress up like Halloween characters and play guitar riffs as fast as you can while using double bass drums and pounding them as fast as they possibley can. I have a VERY hard time respecting today's metal.
Okay. I don't care if you don't like FOB. I Do. That's all that matters. Stop posting saying why YOU hate FOB and why I shouldn't like them cause it's not gonna change my mind. Once again, I Listen To FOB Because I Like It. Not Because Other People Told Me To Like It
First lil guitar part on GP5(attachment)

I don't really like FOB but I'll work on this tab.

Edited and added a MIDI.

Edited Again.

I fixed it up in the file with the 1.

I'm workin on the rest of the song.
Attachments:
What's This.zip
What's This1.zip
Last edited by Momentosis at Jul 20, 2007,
Heh, i guess that's why ur sn is bassistamy.

I don't know if I'd be able to tab the bass or not.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Haha, Yeah that's a good sign. If you can that'd be frickin sweet but if not thanks for trying.
Quote by Stupified
...I'd take FOB over grindcore anyday.

Me too. I was on my bassist's siter's myspace, and she had a grincore song on her profile. I started cracking up, it was so bad. So I wrote a grindcore parody. The lyrics are from a brian regan routine, but we pig squeal them, so you can't tell. It's kind of funny,it took me 5 mins. to write, and it honestly sounds exactly like a waking the cadaver song.
**RIP In the Van on the Comeback Road**

Quote by confusius
You're going to have to go to the doctor. He is going to ram his finger up your ass and the rest you can imagine. It will be severly painful you are most likely to die in the process. Enjoy.
So I take it no one's gonna be really nice and tab this song out for me?.
Oh well. I have way too many things going on to try and learn another song besides the ones we're writing for our band. Thanks anyway.
Well... its not just power chords. But the parts that aren't power chords are just parts of the pentatonic scale which would be very easy to figure out. It think the song might be in the key of F.

Hope that helps.
said it before ill say it again.
pete wentz is not anything special.
listen to it and you can probablly figure it out.
Quote by jamie_4061
Yeah I saw it the first time. But I have a job and a dog to take care of. And friends that pretty much act like animals so they need the same type of care as my dog, though somewhat varied. So I don't have time to sit down and try and figure it out.

If its so easy, why can't you just help me out and do it yourself?
Personally i really dont like FOB that much, but i honestly have to say that they did a great job on this song. i wish they'd have tabs to it. I love Nightmare Before Christmas, its like my favorite movie of all time. And everybody has their oppinion of music, but i will have to agree that they rock on this song.. so be respectful of others oppinons on whatever.

anywayss...ya. somebody should put FULL tabs on here.
Guys this is not a fob thread.
TS is just asking for help.If you're not gonna help him,don't post here like 'I don't like the band' or whatever.

Any off topic post will issue a warning!
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
^ The thread is about a year old
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Just play a bunch of power chords in no particular order or rhytmn.
And don't forget to spin around in circles.
Have you scoured the internet?

I'm pretty sure you have. :\ Wish I could help. All i can really say is ask around to every tom dick and harry and see if they can help...well every tom dick and harry who plays bass.

Either way, Don't bash on another band simply because you think they suck (to everybody else), You probably like bands I think are shitty, so stfu.
Yeah I've been asking a few friends so I guess I'll so what I can do.
Thanks anyway.