Poll: WereWolf or Vampire?
Poll Options
View poll results: WereWolf or Vampire?
Werewolf
31 39%
Vampire!
49 61%
Voters: 80.
Im watching Underworld right now and it has comm to me to ask UG.

what would you rather be?

A Vampire

Or

A Werewolf

personally I like Werewolfs more so yupp I choose Werewolf.
Vamp
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
Vampires kick ass.
Member of the grammar nazis.

Quote by Firenze

I remember the first time I "shaved" my pubes. I'm not gonna go into details, but I will tell you this: to this day, I don't understand why I thought using a combat knife would be a good idea...
Thats a tough one....

Warewolf is cool, he's powerful, he's got an awesome personality. But he's even complex, he's confused, he doesn't wanna be what he is. He is cursed, he is helpless.

Vampire on the other hand is calculating, he is extremely intelligent, he is exactly what he wants to be, he is immortal and he gets to screw extremely hot chicks.....

Though vampire sounds like the better option... I can see myself as a warewolf better than i can see myself as a Vampire...

So i go with Warewolf!!
Quote by Mr.headbanger
vampires all the way!!!!!!

Whatever headbanger said.
Vampires rule!
I don't have a signature
Werewolf. It is said that werewolves can only be killed by silver bullets, wich are probably not easy to make, lol. Vampires can be killed by sunlight and are vampires forever. Werewolves are more human than wolves, since full moon doesn't occur every day.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
vampire, because Kate Beckinsale is ****ing hot
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Man theres alot of Vampire Lovers

I was hoping people would Love werewolfs more since there stronger and all.

Van Helsing proves that, THe First Underworld movie where there in the subway, and the vampire and Werewolf are about to fight that Werewolf owns the Vamp!
lol i dont care if werewolves are stronger, vamps are just cooler to me -shrug-
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
Quote by led zeppelin90
Man theres alot of Vampire Lovers

I was hoping people would Love werewolfs more since there stronger and all.

Van Helsing proves that, THe First Underworld movie where there in the subway, and the vampire and Werewolf are about to fight that Werewolf owns the Vamp!

Yeah, they're physically stronger, but they don't really want to be werewolves, they have no control over them self and are a LOT dumber than vampires.
vampires are immensely hot. and they can change form at will. and the whole charm thing is just awesome.

its much better to be in control and have the light avoidance problem then be out of control.

FTW!
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Depends on which myths/beliefs that you have regarding vampires and werewolves. I'm a big werewolf fan personally. Closer to the "Underworld" type werewolf.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by Mudmen190
The wolf-man!
Just go crazy and eat cattle all day...

I already do that...
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Vampire, cause you get those hot vamp chicks
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.
Quote by poopsmith666
vampire, because Kate Beckinsale is ****ing hot

the guy that boned her was a werewolf... and i'm not worried about chicks, every movie i see with a wrewolf, he always gets plenty of good poon tang when he's human
werewolf, because they can go into the daylight. Plus, I love eating garlic. Further plus, I like the sunlight, and I can live without silver.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
werewolves could live more of a normal life, since they can go around during the day.

vampires need to be inside during the day, but they are definitely cooler than werewolves.

its a tough call, but i think id rather be a vampire. i dont find the daytime to be all that special anyway.
Quote by Stentroll
Werewolf. It is said that werewolves can only be killed by silver bullets, wich are probably not easy to make, lol. Vampires can be killed by sunlight and are vampires forever. Werewolves are more human than wolves, since full moon doesn't occur every day.

Not just silver bullets. Fire and anything that severs the spinal cord. plus, I think even whilst in human form werewolves have their animal senses/instincts, and they can change with will, it's just harder to resist under a full moon.

Oh, werewolves are much cooler. Faster, stronger, awesomer (yea, that isn't a real word)
Quote by Vermintide
Welcome all comers, with open arms and a wagging tail

Member #5 of the Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Pop N' Locker of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by Wolven
Not just silver bullets. Fire and anything that severs the spinal cord. plus, I think even whilst in human form werewolves have their animal senses/instincts, and they can change with will, it's just harder to resist under a full moon.

Oh, werewolves are much cooler. Faster, stronger, awesomer (yea, that isn't a real word)

well yea they are "awesomer" and especially if they change at will then those are the kind of werewolves I like not the ones that need a ****ing full moon thats so dumb! Like the Underworld werewolf they can change whenever thats way cooler!
Quote by JilaX^
Yeah, they're physically stronger, but they don't really want to be werewolves, they have no control over them self and are a LOT dumber than vampires.

Actually also Vampires Don't even wanna be Vampires! I've seen a bunch of movies where someone gets bit by a Vampire and they wanna kill the head Vampire to turn back human!

Vampires and Werewolves are cool in there own ways.
vampires. because they have kate beckinsdale
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Vampires, because I don't want me or the person im with at the moment to change into a werewolf form during sex >_>.