i have been having these feelings for a while now and i dont know what to do about them so i thought i would ask you lot im gay and i dont want to addmit it to my family
the "lets talk about gays" thread is good for stuff like this

and how old are you?

no im not a pedophile. it just helps to know

Jack my swag
Last edited by gopherthegreat at Jul 13, 2007,
We're all gay to a certain extent, you're just gay to the maximum extent. That's all.
Fair argument.
Quote by minibrowny
Word on the street is, this girl called axel i think it was, spent the night in a disused barn eating owls.
Quote by mulletman500
I like my women like I like my coffee... male.

Yeah, but I sing like an amputee though.
Why?
'Cause. Can't hold a note, can't carry a tune.
Just tell them. Hiding it really isn't the best way to go... It could also be that you're bi... Oh well. I wish you good luck with it man.
Tell them how you feel then. Better to come out when it's early right? Or is that totally wrong to do that early?
NOPE.
no! do not tell them. lots of people go through phases in their adolescent life. what if in 6 months your straight, and you ruined relatiopnships because of it ?
It's not too late to turn back! Stare at pr0n for hours!
If not, admit it. There is nothing to be ashamed about. Gay is still human.
Like when my 'male' and my other 'male' hamster had babies.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
You dont have to tell them, and I honestly recomened you dont. Just be yourself, and be happy
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
well if you know that you're parents wont accept it, I'd wait with it. Otherwise just tell them, they're not going to murder you or do anything bad. It might be a shock to them because they're not expecting it, but you're their son. They will love you no matter what.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.