tell me what you think of the band and the members in a general or whatever you want

We have better songs than whats up there but you'll get an idea

myspace.com/tfpmusic

thanks
Last edited by Crimson Ghost at Jul 14, 2007,
Page design=.5/10 but its myspace so can't expect much. But don't tile images!
song(only heard parking violation)
Nirvana fans? first thought I had was that it sounds derivative. Almost like an upbeat cover of polly. Otherwise its nice. Sounds good.Biggest crit is Vocals don't fit too well IMO. Maybe a little deeper, or maybe make the guitar tones a little less heavy to fit the voice.Also a little lackluster when it comes to energy. Almost like the lyrics are being read first. but maybe thats just me.
Mixing needs a little work. Levels are way off, with vocals too high and the guitars pushed too far back..but I liked the overall potential. Very grungey/nirvanaish
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
thanks

that surprises me about the mixing though cause our producer just won the grammy for best mixing and recording as a producer
It's good, But, I'm not a huge fan of this stuff. You guys are tight, and you guys have talent, I just find it sounds like alot of other bands. But, that's just my opinion, you guys definatly have talent.
Quote by RawrDemon
Allow me to summarize it:

YUM YUM HILARY DUFF, LOL!

lolz at teh led zeplinn!

If you want a band logo PM me
Quote by aluminum.maiden
It's good, But, I'm not a huge fan of this stuff. You guys are tight, and you guys have talent, I just find it sounds like alot of other bands. But, that's just my opinion, you guys definatly have talent.

thanks, we have some newer songs with a lot more of a complex sound
i appreciate it though
sounds good dude.
Whoose your producer?
How much did they charge.
My band really needs good recordings.

Who uses the orange head?

thats a sick amp.
our producer is alex track
hes amazing, but he costs a lot, he just won the grammy for best producing and mixing
theres a lot of producers around here though who arent too expensive so just call around
the orange head was the band playing after us

thanks
Am I the first to like the vocals? I only listened to one song, but it was pretty nice. Relatively catchy riff, interesting vocal tone (I like that). Keep it up.
Quote by FunkDanceMuffin
Am I the first to like the vocals? I only listened to one song, but it was pretty nice. Relatively catchy riff, interesting vocal tone (I like that). Keep it up.

haha, i think so. thank you very much,
nah i think the levels are right, the energy is good, i think the lack of energy feeling my come from the guitars, it would be sweet iif there were some more layered on there(but im aguitar player), the drums sound spot on tho, overall sounds good, bravo!
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
you guys are good
only thing is the guitar parts from what i heard, are a bit plain
needs more riffs and less powerchord progressions, to stand out more
other then that drums are good and i enjoy the vocals
keep it up =]
I'm liking it. I heard parking violation. I liked the Guitar doing the vocal melody towards the end. The reoccurring themes are great. That's my big thing. It's pretty cool. You guys are tight.

and I too liked the vocals.
Yeah, I'm not sure if the first guy typed it in wrong or something... The Fine Print, right?

Because I really like it. Levels are just right, and everything blends together well. But yeah, you do sound a lot like a whole bunch of other bands. But either way, there is definitely talent there.

Sure, the levels are a bit off on the live recordings, but hey, what do you expect. And did he vocalist forget some of the words to Detroit Rock City. I'm pretty sure I heard a few "Everybody's gonna lose their feet"s. But maybe its just me. Also, the distortion on the guitar doesn't sound too great live. But, again, it may be the recording.

Either way, sent you an add.

Edit - Either way, you were already on my friends list. =]

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626285
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
thanks everybody,
i think that the reasons the guitars sound kinda bad on the live recordings is because the guitarists werent using that good of amps, were working on buying better ones
luckily, im playing bass haha

eckmann88, im not sure if he forgot the words, i didnt like how we did the song and im a pretty big kiss fan so i think i only listened to us do it once. haha

thanks again to all of you
hey not too bad, although i would agree with the chord progressions sounding a bit too generic. i dig the vocal melodies though, they really help to set you guys apart. don't mind the recording quality as i'm assuming this is a demo or just a basic recording.

other than that i would just suggest working on your poses - look more confident, aggressive even.

but yeah, lots of potential, you guys seem to really have something, just build it up
thanks to both of you,

El Penguino- your band sounds good, i can really hear the punk influence, i like
keep rockin