Page 1 of 3

I got no life according to him
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Last edited by Ferrarone at Jul 13, 2007,
Haha, that guy is still around?
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Kudos to metal claw for trying to help the guy.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by PastaOfMuppets
Haha he really wonders why people do this to him...

i do too to be honest who ever is actually doing it to him is an asshole i dont see the problem with him, hes just pissed all you guys are harassing him, i for one have said ill help him clean up his spam cos to be honest guys you lot are giving UG a bad name just for a select few knobends in the pit.

grow up.
Why the hell is he so shiny? I had to put on sunglasses to watch his sweaty ramble.

EDIT: "These people from UG have no lives"

^ is this not the guy who demonstrated sword attacks and proper sword attack noises just for kicks?
Last edited by SWiB at Jul 13, 2007,
...him...Vincent745...damn him.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Quote by ch715dallat
i do too to be honest who ever is actually doing it to him is an asshole i dont see the problem with him, hes just pissed all you guys are harassing him, i for one have said ill help him clean up his spam cos to be honest guys you lot are giving UG a bad name just for a select few knobends in the pit.

grow up.

Well to be fair he did spam UG a few times, as well as showing himself to be incredibly ignorant, narrow minded and a general dick when replying to comments, even constructive criticism. He also rubbed a few users up the wrong way with things he said to them.

So yeah it was probably justified at the time but its gone on for a bit too long now, people should move on now as long as he doesnt do anything else.
Though a few days ago he did put a "UG will burn in hell" video on his youtube.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
lol..
"So...............**** YOU... whoever spammed those comments on my channel.."
Quote by james99
ok so whats the technique? just backwards and fowards at decent speed right?!
Quote by someguitarguy88
Decent? Boy, you need to go at the tempo of a Dragonforce song.

this should get closed soon,. the mods seem to have cracked down on Vincent based shenanigans.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
It is not funny.

Just because he was really nerdy with the UREH thing does not mean you are justified to flame the guy and mess with him.
Quote by fronkpies
Seriously, just leave the guy alone.

+1
Leave the guy alone eh?
He hasn't really done anything
Yes the video was rather amusing at first but it's gone too far, let the boy go.

You're hardly cool, you're picking on someone on the internet
Quote by Ferrarone

I got no life according to him

Well anyone who is arguing with him on AIM has a preety poor one.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by PastaOfMuppets

Though a few days ago he did put a "UG will burn in hell" video on his youtube.

tbh, i think he has the right to say what he likes, he did have a **** load of twats from this site on his back for months. those people are therefore twats inn my eyes and should wise the **** up. its not big or hard harassing someone online.

also hes a fellow guitarist and there were people going on flaming how bad he was just because it was him and not thinking about the fact that hes a beginner and we were all there at some point.

Edit: my guess is the most of the people acting an ass to him are the sub 14 yr old n00bs on this site thinking theyre fitting in by giving this kid mass harassment.
seriously dudes. Ureh wasn't even flameworthy to me. his effects pedal video now that was flame worthhy
This is so gay. Leave him alone, it was too far the second time you guys started messing with him. He never really did anything wrong except make himself look like an idiot on youtube, everything else was retaliation. Give it up guys.
Quote by SillyRabbit
seriously dudes. Ureh wasn't even flameworthy to me. his effects pedal video now that was flame worthhy

*Peddle
check the sig
I never pass solids, but then again my pee is very thick.
Quote by Vincent745
Quote by grayfox1001
Quote by Vincent745
Your being too opinionated
is that even possible?
Yes it is..
Im sorry, but did i get knocked into a long term coma, WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
I feel sort of sorry for him, though imagine the **** he'd get if he was against 4chan. Some of it is still sort of funny, but meh.
Meh, he's just emo. A true user of both UG and YouTube would just ignore the comments. Plus, it was pretty much useless to post that Ureh video.

Seriously, what was that video's purpose? WHY did he post it? He was just asking for flames
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
OKAY!

Seriously, a lot of you low life pricks need to grow up and get a life. Yes, I am Vincent745. A buddy of mine linked me to this thread and told me that HelloPorkPieHat is the one who left me all those hate comments on my channel. Well guess what ass hat, I found a secret tool to remove the comments in a heart beat! Now, I enabled all my videos so only my friends can comment on them and also for my channel comments.

Vincent745 > UG
Last edited by Vincent745... at Jul 13, 2007,
Quote by Vincent745...
OKAY!

Seriously, a lot of you low life pricks need to grow up and get a life. Yes, I am Vincent745. A buddy of mine linked me to this thread and told me that HelloPorkPieHat is the one who left me all those hate comments on my channel. Well guess what ass hat, I found a secret tool to remove the comments in a heart beat! Now, I enabled all my videos so only my friends and comment and only friends can comment on my channel.

Vincent745 > UG

k

if it helps you sleep at night.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by Vincent745...
HelloPorkPieHat, I look down on you with shame. Don't ever go near my YouTube channel ever again.

Do you think that'll have an effect on people like him...?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Do you think that'll have an effect on people like him...?

It doesn't matter. Cuz either way, he is blocked from my channel... i removed all his hater comments... and i make it so only friends can comment on my channel and my videos now.

so it's all good.
I have a serious question for you, Scott.
Why did/are telling Daxflame to shut down his account or whatever you said about him? Yeah yeah he's fake and you can tell, i mean you should be able to tell that he just wants a taste of E-Fame, so why tell him if you know it won't really have an effect on him?

Quote by Vincent745...
It doesn't matter. Cuz either way, he is blocked from my channel... i removed all his hater comments... and i make it so only friends can comment on my channel and my videos now.

so it's all good.

then why are you here?
you are asking for another serious flaming.

EDIT: then again, this is so old not many people care anymore....
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Last edited by iceman_8319 at Jul 13, 2007,
Doolittle, I actually realized what you just told me a little while back. I realized that I made a wrong decision on making those 2 videos about him. Once I realized, I removed those videos. Daxflame is really a nice guy. He isn't a bad guy at all. I think he is cool.

iceman_8319, I don't care what UG has to say, but I am not going to leave until this thread gets closed. I am on a mission right now to get this closed. Let UG flame me all they want... I'll just counter there flames. And yes, LOTS of people care...
Page 1 of 3