http://www.wsmv.com/video/13644907/index.html

"You've been visited by the Ku Klux Klan"

"For you safety, the Ku Klux Klan was watching over your neighborhood as you slept"

"...the people who distributed the cards should be charged with littering at the very least."

EDIT: Just to make sure it's clear, the title is sarcasm, and I am not affilliated with the KKK.
Last edited by werty22 at Jul 13, 2007,
i hate racism.
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
Did you put out those cards?
Member #16 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Quote by original_idiot
i hate racism.

Me too... What's your point?
Quote by vultures?OMG
You live in Nashville? That's not cool...

About 30 miles from Nashville.
Quote by Control_IsDead
Did you put out those cards?

No!
it was you
why else would you try to stir the blame away from you
guilty
send him to the chair
thats so fake the cards arent professionally made like the real KKK makes em

it reads,

"for you safety,
the Ku Klux Klan
was watching over
your neighborhood
as you slept."

first of all....for YOU safety??

obviously fake
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Wait, The Ku Klux Klan?? What the hell...I thought they were long gone, it's suprising people in the Ku Klux Klan are still around. That's ridiculous. What did black people ever do to them to begin with. Wasn't it white people who enslaved black people? So, I guess The KKK are just getting back at the black people for being overpowered and enslaved. Pure stupidity if you ask me. I think the KKK need to quit their day job, night job..w/e. They need to quit their little organization.
Weird, I don't get it.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Our village is cooler than your racist little town

Let me tell you a tale (entirely true to the last word)...

My friends brother was our drug dealer (and a damn good one too) who grew his own pot in his Dads shed out the back (his Dad didn't know)

And so...one day doesn't his dad stumble upon the weed...and thought it was a normal plant...and started watering it because he thought it looked a bit off

He continued with this for a while...and one day, when watering the plants (about 20), the police barge in! He says they were his sons and that he'd go get him

BUT the son was nowhere to be found...and no one knows where he is now...2years later!!! He's had no contact with his family or anything...

Now how Rock N Roll is that