Haven't listened to the covers yet but the classical piece was pretty cool. (listening to others after the classical one is over)

*edit* Listening to Happy - Mudvayne
Dude, do you play all the instruments and sing?
It's pretty good dude, how old are you?
Last edited by Guitarfreak777 at Jul 13, 2007,
on the metallica one u played the second part of the intro wrong from 00.06-00.08
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
the rest of the metallica song is realli goood, vocals aint too bad pretty good, did u play the guitar and sing at the same time or edit
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Omg absolutely fantastic job on the "By Demons Be Driven" one. Seriously. Vocals, guitarwork. Everything was excellent.

The beginning was amazing too.
the metallica one was pretty awesome, didn't listen to the others, but if they were like that then it was awesome
Hey thanks for checking these out guys.
GF777-Most of the tunes I made the bass and drum tracks from midi using soundfonts for bass and DFH for drums, except the Metallica. It was a backing track I found somewhere. I played all the guitars and sang (no, not at the same time). And I'm old enough to be retired from 10 years of gigging. LOL! I'm 36.

BTW here's a link to an original project I have with a guy I 'met' on another forum. He programs bass, synth and drums and I play guitar and sing.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=482824
Last edited by Supercharged350 at Jul 13, 2007,
Nice work. That pantera cover was ****ing ace.
Read my post. Not this.
Dude, on Master of Puppets, your tone is freaking awesome. How did you get it?

Anyways, the MoP cover was very good. Great sound, great playing. Also, you wife did the vocals on the Sevendust cover? Congratulations to you man.
Quote by AngusIsMyHero
Dude, on Master of Puppets, your tone is freaking awesome. How did you get it?

Anyways, the MoP cover was very good. Great sound, great playing. Also, you wife did the vocals on the Sevendust cover? Congratulations to you man.

Thanks for the listen A.I.M.H. MoP was done with a Line6 Vetta I had. All recorded direct. IIRC I used a model of a Engl Powerball. Yes, that's my wife on vox on the 7Dust. She was the singer in the band I was in for 10 years and I played guitar. We gigged up until 2003 and had a blast.
I have a version of "For Those About To Rock" I did that I can put up if your interested in hearing it. Thanks again.

M@
Quote by SwedishCamel
you have a great voice, and very quality guitarwork there. got any originals?

Thanks man! Here's a link to some original stuff I'm doing with a guy in N.Y (original except for the Grinch cover we did last Christmas. LOL!). I sing and play guitar.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=482824
Last edited by Supercharged350 at Jul 14, 2007,
Quote by ready2breakdown
Sick! covers!! Damn man I want drums from hell, but its a bit pricey. Is it hard to use?

Thanks bro. I use EZ drummer w/ DFH mainly to convert midi drums so the hard part (writing out all the drums) is already done. I've only been using it a couple of months so I'm still getting used to it but it's very cool. If anyone has any midi drums they'd like converted with DFH just drop me a PM and let me know.