Page 1 of 3
what would you do if a zombie out break happened in your town?

i would commit suicide. it would save all the pain from bieng attacked and having to attack my friends and family.
Bust out a shotgun, duh
Marijuana is the spice of life.

I Force Choke my penis when I masturbate.

8)-~
Quote by Raven
Bust out a shotgun, duh

what if there was like 7000 zombies? and you just ran out of bullets. what would you do then?
I would fight off some zombies, save my friends and move to a safe place.

Especially if they are slow movers.
But if they are fast movers like from 28 Days Later.. (they are actually infected people not zombies but same jist)
That would kind of suck.
Quote by karinaa_love

i would commit suicide. it would save all the pain from bieng attacked and having to attack my friends and family.

But wouldn't that make you a zombie? Maybe that's what you want... zombie lover
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by karinaa_love

Emo.

And in my town, all of my friends are prepared for this stuff.
We have stickers that say "GREAT FOR KILLING ZOMBIES!" and we put them on stuff.
It's called the Zombie Threat...
www.thezombiethreat.net
hasn't been updated in a while.
lol
Quote by james99
ok so whats the technique? just backwards and fowards at decent speed right?!
Quote by someguitarguy88
Decent? Boy, you need to go at the tempo of a Dragonforce song.

Quote by karinaa_love
what if there was like 7000 zombies? and you just ran out of bullets. what would you do then?

Zombicide
Marijuana is the spice of life.

I Force Choke my penis when I masturbate.

8)-~
Quote by karinaa_love

Run.
i live in london

i will head to the nearest gunshop with a chosen group of my friends who i know will not hesistate to shoot

then pack a suitcase full of CANNED FOOD from tesco

and a lot of water too

get some tents and barricade ourselves onto a roof of a building
There's actually a book called the Zombie Survival Guide, I think thats what it's called but it tells you how to survive a Zombie Holocaust and that. I can't remember who wrote it, I think his first name was Matt.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
Quote by SEAKING
Emo.

And in my town, all of my friends are prepared for this stuff.
We have stickers that say "GREAT FOR KILLING ZOMBIES!" and we put them on stuff.
It's called the Zombie Threat...
www.thezombiethreat.net
hasn't been updated in a while.
lol

so now not wanting to get attacked by a zombie and killing my family is considered emo? i learn new thigns everyday...
Quote by Iantehlegendlol
I'd go to the Winchester and wait it out whilst drinking a cold pint

shaun of the dead?

yes please.
Quote by karinaa_love

i've been over this discussion with my friends. I would go to the Home Depot for some killing supplies and then head over to Wal-Mart for food supplies and other miscellaneous supplies.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
You all need to rework your Zombie Plans. My Zombie Plan is to move to Alaska. Because Zombies are cold-blooded, they would instantly be turned into Zombicicles, thus leaving me safe.
I'd sit on my hand till it went numb and then touch myself and imagine it was a zombie doing it
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by karinaa_love

Go to Gander Mountain. Steal lots of guns and get dufflebags full of ammo. Like hundreds and hundreds of boxes.

I'd go to my friend's house (hopefully he hasn't been bitten). His dad has like 50 guns: rifles, shotguns, automatics, semi-auto, pistols, everything you'd need to survive. The only thing though, is food. I'd get my family, my friend's family with the guns, my other friends, and we'd all go to a safe place and have a lockout. It would be cool to go to the mall though.

But has anyone seen the new Dawn of the Dead? Pretty much like that, except we'd have a whole bunch of guns and more people and more hot chicks. But then the thing is, what do we do after that? We can't go out because the whole earth will be filled with zombies by a few months. The ending of Dawn of the Dead is so funny. They all make this big plan to go to an island, and then when they get there, it's filled with zombies

I'd just try to stay alive as long as I could, but if that really did happen, the whole earth would be pretty much screwed. Unless everyone who hasn't been infected went underground, and then we just nuked the place. I think that'd work.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Last edited by calebrocker at Jul 13, 2007,
Quote by Iantehlegendlol
I'd go to the Winchester and wait it out whilst drinking a cold pint

damn, beat to the Shaun of the Dead reference.
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Id turn my guitar into a gun then be like, hey guys wanna hear some sik-ass solos, thell be like, guh (yes) and thell sit down to listen then ill shoot them while my friends jump out of the bat-mobile with a rocket launcher then we would go otu for tacos.

I got it all planned out

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
I think someone was watching Shaun of the Dead last night on Comedy Central. I know i was.
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
Quote by LynchMobster
I think someone was watching Shaun of the Dead last night on Comedy Central. I know i was.

Ha, i actually didnt i was just being an idiot, i wanna see it though...

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Id call up my hero: Chuck Norris

Damn Right
"You've got to dance like nobody else is watching.
Dream like you will live forever.
Live like you're going to die tomorrow,
and love like it is never gonna hurt."
-- James Dean (1931-1955)

Quote by JakeTheDuck
This man has the right idea.

^
oh yeahhh
id also get a teddy bear with a knife in it and a frying pan. Id also get a gun and break ti up and throw it at them, id fry the ammo it the pan and dull the blade of my knife with it.

It has to work

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
+1 to the Shaun of the Dead reference..

+1 To the The Zombie Survival Guide book reference (MAx Brooks is the author's name)

Lucky me I have some swords and sharp stuff in my room (sword and sharp stuff fan myself), they're somwhat better than guns. Just like lesson n°4 on zombie survival: Swords don't need reloading.
grab the bar from the weight set in the garage, put on a paintball mask and kneepads, and go to fecking town.

and i watched shaun of the dead last night, too. really, really funny movie.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
id melt their faces with my high voltage rock.

uh duh
You are not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fucking khakis.
You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Id probably ninja some zombies, then get eaten.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by karinaa_love

What a loser, I'd go Resident Evil and kill all of the zombies and destroy the T-Virus.
Personally, I'd go all Scarface, like "sayh heyllo to mah leetle friend!" and blow the crap out of those zombie fools.

Once I got bored with cappin zombies, I would steal a load of food from Costco and camp out on the roof, ziplining down whenever I need supplies.
i think the threadstarter is trying to steal our ideas for a goverment conspiracy! I'm on to you!

I'd probably grab supplies and hide to be honest cause i'd probably be scared
Its a ****ing zombie attack!, The whole city's probably gonna be closed down...

First i'll break into a firearms store (there's gotta be one in Dublin!), or break into a cop station and find as many firearms/weapons as possible.
Then break into a pharmacy and get all the first air stuff and medicines we might need to stay healthy.
Then break into Tesco's or something and take refuge in there. Mark out all the entrances and barricade them. Use the security cameras to monitor for zombies and then you're in a convenience store! There's food all around you to last you for months. Might also find out a way to make homemade explosives to use during zombie attacks.

Then try to make contact with other survivors, armed forces and stuff. Try to get all the survivors together in one place and take refuge in a self sufficient fortress or something while blowing off as many zombies as possible! Stay there until all the zombies have been killed and start over again...

It shouldn't be that tough surviving a zombie outbreak!
Does anyone have that zombie simulator thing?

Where it shows zombies invading a city?

i used to have it but i lost it.
Page 1 of 3