I bought a ESP LTD KH 602 back in april for about $900, and I'm thinking of trading it in and buying an ESP Viper or Eclipes, but I dont know weather or not to trade it in. When I bought it I didnt buy it because it was a signature model, I bought it for the original floyd rose and EMG's, but even though its an Original Floyd rose its been giving me problem with tuning, and I never use it. So what would you guys do?
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
Yeah just get a new guitar without one and if I need to I can always pick up some sperzels.
they wont let you trade it in for a new guitar. i got a guitar for $400 and 2 months later i tried to trade it in for a tele and they wouldnt let me.
Quote by Arlabester
they wont let you trade it in for a new guitar. i got a guitar for $400 and 2 months later i tried to trade it in for a tele and they wouldnt let me.

No I'm taking it to a different store and selling to get an store cedits in return.
It's up to you, but stores usually don't give you **** for what you're trying to trade in. At least at the place I work it's around 30%, 50% if you're lucky. Just something to consider...you might have better luck selling it on craigslist or ebay then using that money towards something else.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Quote by gibson_10
No I'm taking it to a different store and selling to get an store cedits in return.

ah. well then maybe it would work.