Ok ive decided im going to buy a VC30. Just wondering which to get. 112, 210, or 212. Whats the difference in loudness, and tonally?

Also could you give me some good cheap websites to buy off for the UK. Or should i not make them post the amp would it cause tube damage or something?
Last edited by Varkunus at Jul 13, 2007,
Well im guessing the 112 (the one I have) would be easier to crank, because of just one speaker. The 210's and 212's may seem louder to you, because of two speakers, but I have no experience with any of them except the 112. Congrats on the decision though.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Well did you need to make a new thread?
You need to give people a chance to respond. Don't bump untill it actually leaves the front page in a day or so.
Quote by beckyjc
Holy crap how many topics do you need? Read your old one for my response.

+1

My suggestion's in the last one, too.

Patience is a virtue, and I think people with decent internet manners get better responses.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Ok, everybody has told you the same thing.
Tonally, the only difference will be is that the 210 has slightly better quality of speakers. There will be a audiable difference in volume because theres an extra speaker, but theres no technical difference, it will also project volume better.
Quote by Varkunus
patience aint my strong point, anyway back onto topic please
Pleasant.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
k i think i will get 212 then thx for all you help i know i proberly made yuo type the same thing about 54550 times, but £400 odd quid is alot of money for a 14 year old like me
Well if you're just using it for bedroom use, I'd say get the VC15.....
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Quote by Varkunus
k i think i will get 212 then thx for all you help i know i proberly made yuo type the same thing about 54550 times, but £400 odd quid is alot of money for a 14 year old like me

Probably the worst choice, considering that you can get the 1x12 on GAK for under £300.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Last edited by slatsmania at Jul 13, 2007,
^Well if he's only using it in his room, it's just going to be harder to crank, and the fact that the VC15's speaker is smaller helps keep the noise down a bit too. It's not much different from the 112 tonewise, it's hardly noticeable really. Though if you're going to band practise I'd suggest to get the 30.
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Sorry mate, I was responding to the TS, not you. I edited for clarification.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
^Ah fair enough, I agree with you then.
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.