Im thinking about getting a discovery guitar by floyd rose now that they are like 1/4 the price. does anyone have a guitar with speed loader strings? does anyone know where to buy them in bulk if i do get one? also if im going for an 80s metal tone (im buying the guitar because my band covers van halenesq stuff at parties), should i get the humbuckers in the bridge, or the single coil in the bridge?
fight the power that be
I have zero experience with the speed loader strings or the guitar, but for an 80s metal tone, definitely go with the humbucker.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I have no experience with the trem, but I'm pretty sure you can buy the strings at Musician's Friend, and go with the humbucker
I wouldn't be surprised if the build quality on those are crap. That said, with a pickup change they could make decent guitars.
i just talked to 2 guitar centers in the area who told me that these guitars were complete crap. so i tihnk i changed my mind.
fight the power that be
Quote by Guitarzan1143
i just talked to 2 guitar centers in the area who told me that these guitars were complete crap. so i tihnk i changed my mind.

Did you tell them you were buying it online? They may have said that because they'd rather have you come in and buy something else...
nah, the guitar centers i go to arent sales-obsessed they are pretty laid back, ive seen some bad guitar centers though. one of the guys ive known for years.
fight the power that be