so i just lew a fuse in my peavy half stck i have more but i dont know were to put them and i have a show tomaorw so someone please help me
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
Look on the rear panel of the head. There should be a little round cap, probably black plastic about the size of two pencil erasers. Push and turn it counter-clockwise. The little barrel glass fuse should pull right out. Make sure to put the correct fuse back in. Don't put the wrong one as it can damage the amp. You can get a package of fuses at Radio Shack or a music store pretty cheap.
i dont see it i just see the tubes and a black box on each side
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
Do you have the manual or can you log onto the Peavey website. They have online owners manuals. There is also a forum.
I only have a 112 VK combo. On mine as you look at it from the front the fuse cap is on the right of the rear panel. Looking from the rear it would be on the left. On the metal part at the top, not inside the tube cavity. It is a grey round piece of plastic with a screwdriver slot. It doesn't stick up much as I thought. Sorry I have had mine a year and haven't had to change a fuse yet (knock on wood.) Hope this helps you.
Last edited by uldhppi at Jul 13, 2007,
what amp is it? some peavey amps like the classic series you have to take the amp apart to get to the fuse. most amps make it easy to get to though, so you should see something right near where the power plug goes in. thats usually where a fuse is, and is often the one that goes if a fuse blows.