Page 1 of 7
You know those [usually] funny moments in Family Guy that are left unexplained, right? Post some of your favorites. They don't all have to be funny, just something that you didn't really understand.

I'll start:

• Chris's attraction to Lois --

• Near the end of the episode where Peter becomes a fisherman, a man with long arms is standing on some rocks. He says, "Where, oh where did that old fish go? A fish, a fish, a fishy, oooooooh!" -- I laughed for awhile at this one.

• The "Horses are bad people" scene from Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story. -- I didn't really get it, and I didn't find it that funny.

• The greased-up deaf guy --

In the episode where Meg tries to get into Brown College, the man in green behind the counter, who refused to let her see the dean. --

Let's hear some from you!
the back to the future clip where Doc's was like Woah Marty, ur daughters gunna marry a black man

and the akwardness after that =]
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
the guy on the rock featured first in monty pythons meaning of life saying the same thing, im guessing its the writers paying homage to some of the greatest british comedy ever written. But if you havnt seen the film then its definatly a wtf? moment.
The one horse town bit.

"You shut up."
"No you shut up!"
"LOOK EVERYBODY JUST SHUT UP!"
"What was that...the wind..."
SPACE FOR RENT
the guy with the long arms is a Monty python reference. my wtf moments are just when they started making stewie gay.
The Adam West Star Wars thing where he drops the salesman into the pit and he battles it. That was awesome.

And when Adam West has a screaming contest
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
there was an episode recently where Lois ran for mayor, where some random guy (don't remember his name) rose up from the fog with a choir singing his name.

Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
theres a scene from season 5(cant remember which episode) when peter does synchronised swimming with bulls
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']The greased-up deaf guy --
+1

now thats freakin' weird.........

and where have you been lately, nils? were you banned?

Jack my swag
Last edited by gopherthegreat at Jul 13, 2007,
Quote by dreamtheater91
there was an episode recently where Lois ran for mayor, where some random guy (don't remember his name) rose up from the fog with a choir singing his name.

oh yeah donnie most or somethin, he was on happy days

that was really wtf! lol
www.myspace.com/adayoverdue

GEAR-
Guitars-
Ibanez SA260lh
Epiphone SG-black lefthand
Vintage Metal Axxe
Westfield Les Paul copy

Pedals
BOSS Metal Core
BOSS TU2
BOSS NS2
BOSS BF3 Flanger

BOSS BCB60

Amp
Orange Dual Terror head
like... a moment in like every episode... like when meg likes brian and takes him to the mall... and she show him to her friends and they are all "is that ben afleck?" and then the nerdy chick is like "ponies and stickers and myspace.com!" then there is the cool wHip thing... and in the untold story when stewie sings the song about being a sailor or w/e...
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Peter vs Giant Chicken
due to its length

or

when peter puts lois in his mouth to break her out of jail

or

when stewie and brian get drunk and crash the car
your drunk
your sexy
You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
Quote by unknownroad
theres a scene from season 5(cant remember which episode) when peter does synchronised swimming with bulls

oh aye!

and the zebras get upset about a bad score?!

wtf there mate! lol

sorry for postin loads

just absolutely love family guy
www.myspace.com/adayoverdue

GEAR-
Guitars-
Ibanez SA260lh
Epiphone SG-black lefthand
Vintage Metal Axxe
Westfield Les Paul copy

Pedals
BOSS Metal Core
BOSS TU2
BOSS NS2
BOSS BF3 Flanger

BOSS BCB60

Amp
Orange Dual Terror head
Quote by I'm_Guitarded
the back to the future clip where Doc's was like Woah Marty, ur daughters gunna marry a black man

and the akwardness after that =]

that was hilarious
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by magnus_maximus
When Peter, Quagmire, Cleveland and... I forget his name get shipwrecked, and after being stuck for several days, they decide to have an orgy, but none of them really enjoy it, and Peter says
"Wow, thank God noone's here to see this", and a cruise liner appears, and the announcer says "And on the right, you can see some homosexuals!"

haha

Joe Swanson, played by Patrick Warburton, who played DAVID PUDDY (points to avatar) on Seinfeld.
Quote by Captain_Kickass

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

When Peter was on Ecstasy
When Peter was on Cocaine
When Adam West starded singing, but all he was saying was "Adam West" over and over again.
Quote by gopherthegreat
+1

now thats freakin' weird.........

and where have you been lately, nils? were you banned?

Yeah. I made my best mate an account and he boned up big time. Got me banned for multis, and himself for spam.
oooo oh the episode with daggermouth
when quagmire goes taylor hansen
and everyone is like yeah thats a guy
and quaqmire goes, all those magazines or whatever

omg rofl peter on e
brian how do you get you hair so soft, how are you doin that
or
ohhhh these clothes, ooooohhhhhhh
You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
Last edited by blacklp at Jul 13, 2007,
Quote by unknownroad

haha that's ****in awesome!!!

and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1p8XhMXwD4&mode=related&search=
Edit: and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78B3YMYX7uM&NR=1
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Last edited by cerveza at Jul 13, 2007,
Quote by magnus_maximus
Oh, another part. When they're trying to win the boat race against Lois' dad, and they start taking their clothes off, and they start slowing down, so Lois shouts
"We need to lose more weight!" so they throw Meg off of their boat

then some fishermen catch her in their net and the captains like "thats a manitee or as we sailors call it the sea cow" thats brilliant
my band Crimson Angel

PM me if you're interested in drumming for us
Peter and the five peters
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
- "Dad, why do you keep looking at the door?" "Oh Meg, you and your drugs."

- When Peter wants to bone Lois' mom to get back at her. Also, later in that episode, when Peter is naked in Lois' parents house, and Lois' dad goes up to Peter and says, "Peter, why the hell are you naked in my house!??" And peter pauses for 10 seconds, and says "Why aren't you?"... then her dad says, "your okay, Griffin."
BRILLIANT!

- When the crippled guy's trampoline stopped working when the power went out.
wtf?
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
one moment i don't understand why i laugh is on the episode with Daggermouth (peter becomes a fisherman).

When they go in the cave and the fish says something, then laughs and says "That's a little nautical joke, I'm a fish you see". I lmao everytime
Quote by Captain_Kickass

Quote by dreamtheater91
one moment i don't understand why i laugh is on the episode with Daggermouth (peter becomes a fisherman).

When they go in the cave and the fish says something, then laughs and says "That's a little nautical joke, I'm a fish you see". I lmao everytime

He asks them if they want to enjoy a glass of PORT. Port being the sailing term for the left hand side of the ship.
I hate my username, it all happened in a rush

████████████████████████████████████████████
Check meh avatar

Also, when Peter races that Amish dude in the horse and buggy, and then the horse and buggy go flying off the cliff and explodes
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
"Peter, are you ready for role-playing night? Here comes Grimace!"
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by bLiNk182fOrLyF
He asks them if they want to enjoy a glass of PORT. Port being the sailing term for the left hand side of the ship.

aye, and then says "And perhaps a cup of Starboard for you"

lol
Quote by Captain_Kickass

The episode where lois becomes a model:

Peter: I can plesure my self to your pictures

Chris: So can I (as he said in the first post...icky)

Meg: me to

Peter: eww, Meg, thats your mother

Meg: I was just trying to fit in!

So what about Chris? IS he not Loises son? Cause the episode where Peter gets liposuction it shows that she gave birth to him and he was an "elephant child". WTF! I is confused!
Anything with Adam West such as:

The cat launcher "Paul!!! what a silly name for a cat!!"

"My name isn't Adam We....or is it?

"I'm a man who loves his taffy"
There were never any good old days/They are today, they are tomorrow/It's a stupid thing we say/Cursing tomorrow with sorrow