I got my AP grades today so im assuming everyone else did. how did everyone do? i was psyched when got a 5 on the calc AB, but i think the curve was reeeeally favorable. i also i got a 4 on physics b and a dissappointing 3 on english lit and composition which i thought was the easiest.
i got a 4 on the AP US history exam. pretty happy since i didn't do any of the work that the teacher required
Originally Posted by LadyHellraiser
I have to say, if she posts a picture of herself nude in a bathtub on myspace for the whole world to see, she probably has some VD.
2 on the AP US cause i screwed around most of they year. I PWNED the DBQ but one of the FRQs just kicked my ass and I blanked.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
3 on the AP world history

pretty disappointed but it was my first AP so hopefully next year i'll do better next year
Gear:
Washburn X10
Yamaha EG 112
Crate VTX30
Yamaha GA-10
Quote by Kevin97220
what everyone here is in Advanced Placement classes?

smart =/= mature
I got a 4 on World HIstory
I was pleasantaly sursprised
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
I got a perfect score on AP Music Theory. 5s on all 3 sections.
hai guize join mah gr00pz plz kthx:

my brother got a 5 on AP US History...

I guess I'll be able to tell ya'll next year though
"For Us, For Them, For You"
5 on AP Biology
4 on AP English Lit
2 on AP Calculus lol I only answered one written question, plus I had a horrible teacher who didn't teach a lot of stuff that ended up being on the test. Although I'm not that good at math to begin with.
Quote by XMetallica73X
I hate racists, but seriously Koreans/Chinese are ****ed up.

Quote by IbanezPlayer27

THOSE FUCKING MEXICANS?!@#! I HATE EM!!

I'm not racist
Quote by Sneak King
5 on AP Biology
4 on AP English Lit
2 on AP Calculus lol I only answered one written question, plus I had a horrible teacher who didn't teach a lot of stuff that ended up being on the test. Although I'm not that good at math to begin with.

that was a really hard math test though. it all came down to the multiple choice, i could not have done much better than anyone else on the free response but i'd venture that i only got a couple of the mc questions wrong if any
Quote by Sanctus Ignis
I got a perfect score on AP Music Theory. 5s on all 3 sections.

damn im really impressed cause it was pretty intense. i studied my ass off and still thought it was hard, but i got a 3 so that means credit which is good enough for me. congrats though.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Quote by highway61
that was a really hard math test though. it all came down to the multiple choice, i could not have done much better than anyone else on the free response but i'd venture that i only got a couple of the mc questions wrong if any

I didn't find the multiple choice to be too hard, but I totally sucked it up on the written part. Like I said, I only answered one question, and kinda bull****ted a couple others.
Quote by XMetallica73X

Quote by IbanezPlayer27

I'm not racist
I earned a 4 on both my US History and my English Language and Composition tests. I'm pretty happy about both, but I feel that I should have scored better on the English test. They're always so subjective when it comes to writing, and the multiple choice was a cinch...
a few years ago, but
Euro: 4
AB Calc: 5
German: 3 (wtf?)
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
5 on the AP U.S. history, but I guess it was easier than most year's exams.
Member of the Invisible Children club
Learn More
Member of the "I love METRIC" fan club. PM if Metric loves you.
I didn't have any AP classes this year, but next year I will have 4. AP World History, AP Chem, AP Psychology, and AP Geography.
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Quote by highway61
I got my AP grades today so im assuming everyone else did. how did everyone do? i was psyched when got a 5 on the calc AB, but i think the curve was reeeeally favorable. i also i got a 4 on physics b and a dissappointing 3 on english lit
and composition which i thought was the easiest.

5 on your AB... lucky bastard I got a 3.

I'm am also dissapointed in getting 3 on my english lit. That crap was easy. How did I miss that one.

I'm very suprised in getting a 4 on my English lang. On the main essay i wrote I supported one idea then in the conclusion I was like *BAM* my oppinion is actually the exact opposite of what I had written in the last 3 pages, just wasted your time biotch.
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Psychology: 5
Calc AB: 5
Chemistry: 5

boom boom mofos!

So basically, you didnt bang a girl, because she was shocked how small it was.
Lolz @ j00 and your tiny p3n1s.

I *heart* Metal ----Violent J----
Ha. Freshmen = no AP's. Next year I'm taking Statistics AP and hopefully Chem AP though. I'm not 100% sure if I'll be in chem, 'cause that's done by merit. I already passed the Stat entry exam though, so I'm in that fo' sho'. Hopefully that pairs well with Math Analysis, so I can goof off more.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Quote by Alex The Red
5 on your AB... lucky bastard I got a 3.

I'm am also dissapointed in getting 3 on my english lit. That crap was easy. How did I miss that one.

I'm very suprised in getting a 4 on my English lang. On the main essay i wrote I supported one idea then in the conclusion I was like *BAM* my oppinion is actually the exact opposite of what I had written in the last 3 pages, just wasted your time biotch.

I thought the essays they gave you on the English Lit test were really lame, but luckily I think I pwned the choice essay.
Quote by XMetallica73X

Quote by IbanezPlayer27

I'm not racist
i took ap calculus ab and ap us government this year and scored a 3 on both of them...i'm surprised i got a 3 on calculus though cause i left most of the free response blank or made up retarded answers...i took ap spanish literature and ap spanish language a while back and got a 3 on both as well
Perfect on my Music theory and World history.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
4 on US history
2 on Latin (Horace & Catullus... really disappointed on this one)
2 on Chem

They aren't done grading my English Language yet.
haha
I got a 5 on ap world history.

Next year i have ap us history, ap english, and ap psych. hopefully ill do just as good on those
Quote by astepabove
Hey. Guess what. I'm hittin' omgnowai. Yep. That's right. Seriously. Ask her. She'll say "Yes, astepabove is hittin' me".

yeah...he is. hehe
Quote by Sneak King
I thought the essays they gave you on the English Lit test were really lame, but luckily I think I pwned the choice essay.

They were. I have no idea what happened during that test, I knew everything.

Then on the Language test I guessed on half the thing and got a 4.
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
They've been sent already?

I've been waiting but I haven't gotten mine yet (English language).

Edit: Never mind, I got a 5.
Quote by bigwillie
CornLord, you just blew my mind.
Last edited by CornLord at Jul 17, 2007,