Hey, Im looking to get a BMX bike and I was wondering what is the brand and where I should get one. P.S. I'd like it kind of cheap.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
im not into bmx, this is what i roll in myself
Attachments:
Marx-Big-Wheel.jpg
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
thankyou, for the first REAL post.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
S&M are one of the best you can get....

Or if you want cheap, just go to your local bike store and check out the BMX bikes there. Ask the store person which is the best cheap one...
haro bikes are good starter bikes. you can get a nice bike for around $300
Quote by Garret.
Depends on how furiously I'm masturbating

Quote by metacarpi
I get paid on the 25th.

Is a bag full of pennies an acceptable method of payment?

The bag will of course, have SWAG written on it

Wynaut of the Pokemon club.
I wouldn't buy a haro, their bikes look good and all but you could get something much better for the price from other manufactures. How much money do you have? You could buy a bike from danscomp like a fit or an eastern or even a dk. Eastern has some of the best bikes but it really depends on what you want to do. Also what country are you in? Do you want to do dirt jumping, street, park, vert, or flatland. Personally I would buy a good street bike like an eastern shovelhead because it can do a lot of different types of riding. Also a dk six pack is pretty good. For fit I would go with the pro. You could also go and buy an integral slauon and upgrade later on.
i'll sell you mine for 60 bucks... its a GT dyno with Diamondback wheels and hanldebars
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
^^ PM me pics.
:
Quote by malachifivebass

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

i'll do it in the morning, its dark outside and you cant see right now lol

the only reason its so cheap is because the pedals are somewhat rusty but you can fix that
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
Last edited by D0c7oR 8oB at Jul 13, 2007,