I dont post very often, but i had to with this one...these people are coming up with the Best Band In The World, and the list is very very shockingly bad.....when you get on the site, click on 'band list' where you can view all the bands....there is at least 500 of them...the top 10 is terrible, btw...
Em... who cares what some people on a website think? It's all subjective. Grow up.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
Quote by stark222000
but some of those bands i haven't even heard of

So? Just because you haven't heard of them doesn't mean other people can't like them. You're not the holy Qua ran of musical etiquette.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
Is that like a serious thing? Backstreet Boys cant be classified as a band.
Quote by akm1020
omg avril lavigne at only #10!!!!

ONLY #10 ??? she shouldnt even be ON the list!
have you not read the articles on UG about her stealing basslines and what not?
she cant make her own music, let alone be one of the best at it
Quote by DMguitar1
ONLY #10 ??? she shouldnt even be ON the list!
have you not read the articles on UG about her stealing basslines and what not?
she cant make her own music, let alone be one of the best at it

um... sarcasm???
It's totally a joke.. .they start of by saying "instead of just saying Milli Vanilli" is the best band they would let people vote instead... obviously implying to vote for the crappiest band.
Guitars:
Legend Guitar Company OM-307QM,
Gitane John Jorgenson Gypsy Jazz Guitar,
Ibanez AG-85,
Gibson Johnny A Signature Custom

Gear:
E-MU 1820M, Guitar Box Pro, Aphex 204, 1404, Boss OC-2, QSR, Roland Cube 60, Guitar Rig 2, Crybaby 535Q
megadeth is behind good charlotte and metallica, sabbath, and dream theater arent even in the top 40. the apocalypse is truly here.

WAIT these are just nominees july 20 is the voting deadline EVERYONE VOTE!
Quote by jpgilbert701
megadeth is behind good charlotte and metallica, sabbath, and dream theater arent even in the top 40. the apocalypse is truly here.

honestly, are you surprised? while you may not think that good charlotte is halfway decent music (I don't either, for the record), there are people that do. you listening to a band doesn't automatically the greatest in the world.