Hello members of UltimateGuitar! I've joined recently and thought I should share the wonder that is NationStates! Its a nation simulator where YOU are the ruler. Thinking of crafting a perfect democratic society, or a Psuedo-Communist-Environmentally run land? This is all possible in nationstates! You manage this by answering questions presented to you.
For example, a question may say. "Scientists have recently discovered a huge oil reserve under protected land"
Then your answers could be...
1. Drill it and risk pollution and infuriating the population.

2. Ignore it and potentially lose a large amount of money.

3. Drill it because "God put it there" and please the religious faction.

If you do decide to join please join the region of "The Jungle" We are a fun community with many plans. You can find us by following these steps.

Click your regions current name -> Look down and find "Then move to a new region" -> Type in The Jungle -> Then "Move [your countrys name] to The Jungle!

Thank you!
Quote by Doolittle
we have one of those already. There is a region called UltimateGuitar.
Bringles FTW

Unfortunately, UltimateGuitar was invaded by another region, so it is no longer under our control. Most members from UG have migrated to The Jungle.
cybernations.net is loads better
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
Damn '07ers.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
hi i am the preisdent of the united states,jim henson,and i like pie
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
yeah man. We already have a region and everything. Get with the party man

Dude Man this has been done before Man

man
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Quote by ihatefender
cybernations.net is loads better

+100000

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
Quote by Astoro
Hello members of UltimateGuitar! I've joined recently and thought I should share the wonder that is NationStates! Its a nation simulator where YOU are the ruler. Thinking of crafting a perfect democratic society, or a Psuedo-Communist-Environmentally run land? This is all possible in nationstates! You manage this by answering questions presented to you.
For example, a question may say. "Scientists have recently discovered a huge oil reserve under protected land"
Then your answers could be...
1. Drill it and risk pollution and infuriating the population.

2. Ignore it and potentially lose a large amount of money.

3. Drill it because "God put it there" and please the religious faction.

If you do decide to join please join the region of "The Jungle" We are a fun community with many plans. You can find us by following these steps.

Click your regions current name -> Look down and find "Then move to a new region" -> Type in The Jungle -> Then "Move [your countrys name] to The Jungle!

Thank you!

I think you should go die in a ditch. How 'bout that?
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
We have a group on Nationstates called ultimateguitar

I use cybernations anyway.
Quote by DPH
We have a group on Nationstates called ultimateguitar

I use cybernations anyway.

We need to start a Cybernations UG clan!
Quote by Whatley2212
We need to start a Cybernations UG clan!

Hmm I'm already in GATO.
Im in The Peace
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
Quote by DPH
Hmm I'm already in GATO.

I'm going to start one anyway, but it will probably just be me.