I think everyone who has rented has had a ****ty landlord at some point. For me, my mailbox has been broken since day 1 and I've called like 5 times asking for them to fix the goddamn lock. So they finally do, and I find a nice stack of bills, many of which I had to pay a bit extra b/c they were late deposits. Lame.

Share your stories
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

Let's lynch the landlord!
I live with my parents. They're ****ty landlords. They always bitch at me and tell me what to do. But they give me free food and don't charge rent, so it's not all bad.
Quote by Chickenparts

'Nuff said.

Don Knotts RIP

I believe that a Dead Kennedys song is quite fitting for this thread.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Can't be any worse than the landlord of some asian guy I saw a while back. I'll try to do a quick summary of what happened. The landlord was acting pretty queer towards him. One day the guy gave some beer, which he didn't drink so it stayed in his fridge for like a week. Then the landlord asked him, you didn't drink the beer I gave you? The guy asked him how the hell did he know that and turns out the landlord admitted he does check ups in the apartments. The guy realized that he was sometimes missing stuff like food so he was pretty sure it was his landlord.

So to see if the landlord really does go in his apartment, the guy setup a hidden camera. On the very first day he caught the landlord. He got a very unexpected surprise. The landlord came in, shut the door, looked in his fridge, drank and ate some stuff. Then he started to strip naked and roll in his bed while sniffing the guys underwear and rubbing it on his dick, he took a shower using the guys towels then he grabbed some underwear and went into his closet sat down and shut the door. He later came out and threw the underwear in the pile of dirty clothes. The landlord did that almost everyday. Best part? The guy had posted every video of his landlord on his myspace. Though the guy was pretty stupid. He still stayed there until he found a new place.

Beat that!
Quote by joeyj123
I am in awe of your sizzling wit. please, accept this congratulatory e-cookie, and accompanying basket.
We didnt have heat in our apartment, so i called about the beginning of october. I had to have called about 30 times, and it wasnt until mid january that they finally came. I had boughten so many space heaters in that time it was unbelievable.
*obligitory link to Will Farell video*
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!