Page 1 of 2
am i ugly?

no girls ever wanna go out with me and i cant ****ing figure out why. so i come to the guitar community, who will most likely laugh at me and destroy what ever is left of my self esteme (spelling)
btw thats like the worst picture i have, but its like the only one where you can see my face.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
What's your problem, you're not that bad looking. It's probably because you're in high school and most girls there are shallow and self-centered. Sorry
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
What's your problem, you're not that bad looking. It's probably because you're in high school and most girls there are shallow and self-centered. Sorry

+1
i play drums and guitar :
lmao wow you must be pretty depressed to be asking ug if you're ugly or not XD too bad for you... oh btw i wonder what the ratio is of girls to guys visiting this thread... must be pretty low, knowing ug.
Quote by Twist of fate
Thank god! For a sec I thought I lost my virginity to a stuffed animal christmas dog!

^ Do you know who that is? It's the guitar player from Fall Out Boy.
Maybe girls don't want to go out with you due to your habits or personality.

Looks ain't everything you know.
Quote by Kankuro

True

Lighten up, you're not that bad. This probably will become a thread discussing the inner cruelty that is what we call "girl", but as a girl I don't think looks are stopping you from getting a date.
you need to get yourself out there? a better haircut maybe but im a big hair person,

I go by personality and style. Do you wear tear away pants with yugho shirts? because if you do then ..thats a no no.
Just try and be yourself, and act nice not like an asshole
You look average
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
u seem to be droopy and upset. i used to do the same thing. then, i started working out, cleaning myself up, dressing better, then confidence came. now ive had girlfriends left and right. CONFIDENCE. feel good about urself, clena ur body up, look happy and be funny/relaxed/chill. u will have girls soon. start running or take up boxing for all i care. find something that will make u happy and confident about ur body, then it will show. confidence is the key to everything. hope it helps
The first picture seriously scared me ****less. You look like a rapist. The second one is better. No problem there!
Quote by Kankuro

+1, that's probably it.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
u seem to be droopy and upset. i used to do the same thing. then, i started working out, cleaning myself up, dressing better, then confidence came. now ive had girlfriends left and right. CONFIDENCE. feel good about urself, clena ur body up, look happy and be funny/relaxed/chill. u will have girls soon. start running or take up boxing for all i care. find something that will make u happy and confident about ur body, then it will show. confidence is the key to everything. hope it helps. o and cut ur hair a litlte
^+1 (To Kankuro)

and why would you ask something like this to the pit? I'm surprised you haven't got mor dumbass responses
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Quote by x/taluha
you need to get yourself out there? a better haircut maybe but im a big hair person,

I go by personality and style. Do you wear tear away pants with yugho shirts? because if you do then ..thats a no no.

my friend says im the most caring person she knows. and know i wear mostly pacsun stuff.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
I'm a girl, and I wouldn't say you're ugly.
Member of the Invisible Children club
Learn More
Member of the "I love METRIC" fan club. PM if Metric loves you.
Quote by x/taluha

A better haircut? Damn, I liked his hair...mainly because it looks almost exactly like mine.

Quote by Guitarfreak777
Reason why girls won't go out with you:

Because your asking a guitar website if you look good.

666 BRO
maybe you're going after the wrong girls...perhaps finding someone more in your league. if you aren't considering dating a girl that is more so average looking then you are guilty of the same thing you're complaining about.
im not actually a nerd. im a semi popular guy. i hang out with pretty much everyone.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
your lips are effing huge, but other than that not really. They must not like you because you have a greenday poster on your wall
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

There's a simple explanation for this:

All the girls at your school are *****s.

That is all.
I'm a person.
im not smiling because some girl just told me that she doesnt ever want to talk to me again (yes i liked her) and my parents gave me that poster.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by gibsonpenguin
Maybe girls don't want to go out with you due to your habits or personality.

Looks ain't everything you know.

they are in high school.
Quote by orpheus171
your lips are effing huge, but other than that not really. They must not like you because you have a greenday poster on your wall

ya but hes got led zepplin next to it so it makes up for green day
Quote by mista cricket
Passive pickups? Are there such a thing as aggressive pickup s?

I use a Dvorak keyboard; put this in your sig if you do too.
Quote by Stoner stone
im not smiling because some girl just told me that she doesnt ever want to talk to me again (yes i liked her) and my parents gave me that poster.

Well she's a hooker

I'm gonna guess you don't have a lot of confidence if you need to ask UG about your looks. Your looks aren't the problem and you have to stop believing that they are. Your looks are fine so just be yourself and if girls don't like you for it, they're all bitchasses. My philosophy, anyway.
Quote by orpheus171

90's Green Day > You

666 BRO
IDK dude, you look pretty average, but then again I'm not a girl or gay.
I seriously think you look like everyone else, maybe you need to play guitar more, or to get rid or the Green Day poster (or hang it upside down).

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by orpheus171

K first off Green day is the Shiznit

and you suck

so **** off

greenday rocks

you just try to sound Different and non mainstream

$30 says u got a greenday cd
why did she never want to talk to you again? there must be a valid reason
Quote by Deliriumbassist
that's not a drink, that's just coke with random crap floating in it
Quote by displaca_beast
why did she never want to talk to you again? there must be a valid reason

i dinnt want to be just friends and shes like "well this is the only way". it did work, i do resent her now.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Suicidal_Brick
You know what?

Smiling wouldn't hurt you know.

Thats true. Emo = Not chick magnet.
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
Page 1 of 2