I recently got a $90 Les Paul junior...and I have a few questions...

Would the standard gibson machine heads fit on the epi? or would i have to bore out the holes?

i would check out the grovers on my S-1 blackjack...but im kind of afraid to touch her...
would it be easy to get the machine head back on without screwing anything up?...ive never tried to diss/reassemble a guitar before...

also would it make any difference in tone to hollow the guitar out under the pickguard?
The tuners should fit.
You won't mess up anything on your schecter, all you do is unscrew the tuners from it. Its basic. I don't recomend taking the tuners off your schecter to put on a Epi LP Jr. anyway, not worth it. The schecter is a much better guitar, unless you like the Lp jr. better.
And it would change the sound but problaby not enough to notice.
Quote by rockr09
The tuners should fit.
You won't mess up anything on your schecter, all you do is unscrew the tuners from it. Its basic. I don't recomend taking the tuners off your schecter to put on a Epi LP Jr. anyway, not worth it. The schecter is a much better guitar, unless you like the Lp jr. better.
And it would change the sound but problaby not enough to notice.

i was just saying i could tell if the heads would fit since they're the ones i would be buying...

not enough to notice...i'll probably do it anyways just to be different...

i'll try my schecter's grovers out to see if they fit...

thanks for your help