Aww...I remember Silverchair was my favorite when it came out...now it's like...piano rock?
No I think it's actually the new anthem of the gay pride parade.
Yes, they do suck now. Such a shame.

Frogstomp is one of my all time favourite albums, but they kinda went downhill from there IMO.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
Wow...this got released last year, and there is a Silverchair thread!

Frogstomp/Freak Show Silverchair was 'meh'
Neon Ballroom/Diorama Silverchair kicked ass
Young Modern Silverchair is very sucky...it's just the Dianel Johns band or The Dissociatives with Ben and Chris.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
it didnt get released last year..?
two best albums were frogstomp and diorama.. both very diverse
when the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace - jimi hendrix
silverchair sucks ass... and the singer blows ass as much as ever... they performed on conan a while ago... god dam it was terrible... daniel or john or whatever the frontmans name is sounded terrible
Well at the start of the year, I don't know but it got my hopes up for the album , the point is it doesn't need it's own thread seen so it came out ages ago and there is a Silverchair thread here

use the search button

*reported*
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I really like the new Silverchair album.

Straight Lines, Reflections of a Sound, Those Thieving Birds/Strange Behavior and Mind Reader and classics.

It's a good album. Although, Neon Ballroom is still my favourite Silverchair album.

Also, I'm sick of the Frogstomp/Freakshow hype. IMO, they are the two worst Silverchair albums. I never listen to them except to hear the occasional Tomorrow, Shade, Freak, Abuse Me or The Door. Those songs are great. But everything else on those two albums just sound the same. Crappy Nirvana-wanna-be grunge ****.